DX » Community » Reviews » Matte 47-Key Keyboard Stickers (Russian/Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaguli on 04/05/2014

Great quality, fits perfectly in my keyboard and really cheap! After almost a year (!) of usage, some of them began to come out of my most used keyboard. Not really a con as it worked well and I can replace them (as I bought more than one). I was afraid of the "random color" shipment, but thankfully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Good quality, very usefull, simple to use! I use it for my Acer Aspire 5110. That is exactly what I need. Came in black color. It is really easy to stick the labels on the keyboard but be carefull they are really very sticky!!! I will recommend this item to my friends. Nothing to say. Sometimes the stickers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxlu86 on 02/23/2013

Nice stickers, good quality. Easy to collocate on the keyboard. I have received black stickers with white letters. Recommend to everybody. It was not possible to choose the color and size of the stickers, so finally I have black stickers on the white keyboard. It could be very useful to add possibly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywanokin on 02/20/2013

Good quality letters, nice glue. my was black with white letters. Unfortunately, stickers twice the size of what I needed. I have a wireless keyboard - sku148878 - but its keys are much smaller. english and russian letters have same colour. no numpad, function keys. it would be good to specify the size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaedona on 02/03/2013

Very sticky, good quality. I use it for my netbook. That is exactly what I need. Came in black color, I believe I indicated in the order that I need a black one, but I'm not sure right now. Anyway I got what I need. It is easy to stick the labels on the keyboard. I will recommend this item. There is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuzhilin on 01/09/2013

I buy stickers to use with Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for iPad without Russian language labels. All easy to stick the labels on the keyboard. I would like to choose the color of labels in order. Sometimes the stickers are hard to peel from the base but this also shows that ... Read more

keyboard stickers

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections