DX » Community » Reviews » Matte 47-Key Keyboard Stickers (Russian/Random Color)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaguli on 04/05/2014

Great quality, fits perfectly in my keyboard and really cheap! After almost a year (!) of usage, some of them began to come out of my most used keyboard. Not really a con as it worked well and I can replace them (as I bought more than one). I was afraid of the "random color" shipment, but thankfully the black ones that I needed came in all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Good quality, very usefull, simple to use! I use it for my Acer Aspire 5110. That is exactly what I need. Came in black color. It is really easy to stick the labels on the keyboard but be carefull they are really very sticky!!! I will recommend this item to my friends. Nothing to say. Sometimes the stickers are hard to peel from the base but this also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxlu86 on 02/23/2013

Nice stickers, good quality. Easy to collocate on the keyboard. I have received black stickers with white letters. Recommend to everybody. It was not possible to choose the color and size of the stickers, so finally I have black stickers on the white keyboard. It could be very useful to add possibly for choosing the color and size of the stickers. At ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywanokin on 02/20/2013

Good quality letters, nice glue. my was black with white letters. Unfortunately, stickers twice the size of what I needed. I have a wireless keyboard - sku148878 - but its keys are much smaller. english and russian letters have same colour. no numpad, function keys. it would be good to specify the size of a label of the button in millimeters. Size of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaedona on 02/03/2013

Very sticky, good quality. I use it for my netbook. That is exactly what I need. Came in black color, I believe I indicated in the order that I need a black one, but I'm not sure right now. Anyway I got what I need. It is easy to stick the labels on the keyboard. I will recommend this item. There is no numpad stickers and some functions are missed but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuzhilin on 01/09/2013

I buy stickers to use with Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for iPad without Russian language labels. All easy to stick the labels on the keyboard. I would like to choose the color of labels in order. Sometimes the stickers are hard to peel from the base but this also shows that the glue is strong. Why there is no numpad, function,... Read more

keyboard stickers
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections