DX » Community » Reviews » Matte 48-Key Keyboard Stickers - Black (Spanish)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalvamaine on 12/06/2013

The stickers work perfectly. They stay in the keyboard and are quite similar to the standard letters. The price is quite cheap too. They are easy to usa: just clean the keyboard and stick the new letters on top. Just one: the sticker arrived folded so maybe some letter need some flattening before sticking. The price is very good. And also the shipment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarronal on 07/07/2013

Several of the keys of my keyboard were erased, i was thinking to buy a new one but saw this on dx. Now my keyboard looks great, even better than new as letters are bigger, i also like the feel of these stickers. They are very easy to apply, even F/J guide keys have a special form to accommodate these keys. The sticker doesn't cover the whole key, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjepus on 05/27/2013

I bought a laptop in Germany (Thinkpad Edge E530) which has a QWERTZ layout and wanted to adapt the keyboard to QWERTY. Added to the Z<->Y difference, some other symbol keys are not the same. That is where the stickers have helped. The stickers are perfect. They fit nicely. Stickers are about 11 x 13 mm and keys are about 15 x 15 mm. They seem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections