DX » Community » Reviews » 3.9" LCD Indoor/Outdoor Digital Thermometer/Humidity Meter w/ Alarm Clock (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeshkoBeshko on 03/13/2013

Big clear display. Nice design. Ability to view inner/outer temperature and humidity (plus bonus clock). Accuracy of the outdoor sensor is not good. It could show you more than 20 degrees higher if exposed on direct sun light. Humidity sensor accuracy is not enough - it changes shown values depending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNygma on 11/19/2012

- Nice bright screen - Easy to set up, no fuss - Large and bold numbers, very easy to read - Good size - Good price I bought two of them. Now they are all top of each other above another indoor/outdoor thermometer from a different source. My other device shows 23.1 C inside, these two show 23.9 C for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTehFrunj on 06/11/2012

+Large display that clearly shows indoor and outdoor temperatures at all times +Relative humidity (hygrometer) that seems close enough to the real value to be useful +Clock for those that need yet another clock (I don't use/need this feature) -Outdoor thermometer cable length is not long enough for most ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byZanga2 on 03/14/2012

- Big and easy to read LCD display - Has one internal senor and a separate external one - All the three sensors have good precision. I have tested them against a professional measurement tool. The deviation for temperature is +/- 0.5 degrees C. The humidity has a +/- 2% tolerance (in moderate conditions ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections