DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug Kit for MacBook Air/Pro - Translucent (9-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykcjchan on 11/21/2012

Nice plugs that look truly translucent and not with a cloudy white or any yellowing. Some of them fits perfectly into the slots. Great for protecting your investment and most ports are irreparable or requires mad skills to resolder the ports to the mainboard. They don't fit properly into the ports. Some of the pieces are too long and hang out of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTechApprentice on 11/18/2012

It fits really well. I did not expect this. The plugs fir securely in the openings and do not fall out that easy. Of course because they stick out they can get caught and then they will give way, as they should. For my MBP 17inch I miss an extra usb plug. Since I use this port a lot it doesn't bother me. No easy way to keep track of them if you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfceccato on 11/07/2012

Fits perfectly in all plugs of macbook. Good quality build. Super discrete in aluminium macbook. Translucent is perfect.... None, everything is perfect. Okay I'll complain something. The Package of the plugs is very ugly, big and weird for a product that is so small and soft. If you want to preserve your computer, I highly recommend you to buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranzejr on 08/13/2012

+ Really good! + Beautiful! + Simple! + Functional! + Amazing! + Color is good too! + Some pieces may fall If you dont be attention + If you move so much your macbook, maybe you must be attention with this. If you want really a anti-dust, this is without doubts a good option for you. I've used in my MBP and It'is so good. The product has gone with a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQ2zov on 01/01/2012

Good plugs to close the holes in MB. The kit is complete. Plugs look solid, each has a symbol explains the assignment of the plug. The price is adequal. The plugs that should cover holes for a microphone and headphones are thicker than the holes in MB. It would be nice if there was some kind of case to store unused plugs near computer without loosing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrky86 on 11/25/2011

Offers great protection for all the exposed connections on you laptop, made with the Apple Macbook Pros in mind. Not really a con per se, but I will loose them over time. But that says more about me than the product. :) I got so happy when I saw that DX got these in stock. I work as a photojournalist and cover a lot of music festivals during the year.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections