DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug Kit for MacBook Air/Pro - Black (9-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

perfect fit, but not all of them. top quality, according to informed. is undoubtedly the best option to block the entry of dust on my macbook pro. Nice color So far I have not found anything that is not of value to the product. BUT PLEASE WATCH OUT!! YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO NOT MISS ANY OF THOSE. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichelSaviski on 06/27/2013

perfect fit, top quality, according to informed. is undoubtedly the best option to block the entry of dust on my macbook pro. So far I have not found anything that is not of value to the product. all items without doubt has nothing against the product. I received the product in nine days, excellent delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerkee on 02/13/2013

Anti Dust, Great Design, Barely Visable, Easy to Use Nothing to report. This little anti dust rubber dots are really useful, and a great product which blocks the dust from getting in the different inputs and your Mac! I bought a set for myself and my little brother and we both are very happy about them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynotdrawntoscale on 01/08/2013

Nice addition to laptop. Looks great. Cheap. some plugs don't fit very well (the ones for USB and Ethernet). Took 3 months to deliver. Took 3 months to deliver. Took 3 months to deliver. Took 3 months to deliver. did I mention, it took 3 months to deliver. May need to modify some of them to fit properly.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykelvinxu on 09/02/2012

Perfect quality, just the things that I needed! strong, fits perfectly to all the holes with great sign. For my new macbook I only have the stereo hole without the microphone hole. So, I get one spare for the stereo. storing could be a problem, might lost some, but just keep it close to the plug so we ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections