DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug Kit for MacBook Air/Pro - Green (9-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good gift for friends when they have macbook pro. perfect fit, but not all of them. top quality, according to informed. is undoubtedly the best option to block the entry of dust on my macbook pro. Nice color. I decide to combine whit a black one kit! Cons:So far I have no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:perfect fit, but not all of them. top quality, according to informed. is undoubtedly the best option to block the entry of dust on my macbook pro. Nice color. I decide to combine whit a black one kit! Cons:So far I have not found anything that is not of value to the pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:they fit really good and wont come of acidently. they look great and make your mac looks fine. i have a black cover in the mac so the bright yellow/green rubber things really come to life there. Cons:if you take one off you better know where you place it or you gonna lose... Read more

ANTI-DUST 1 ANTI-DUST 2
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections