Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Soft and big, just how I like it. The nipple is realistic looking. Order two and relieve twice the stress! I wish I could get the whole crate and just dive in them. Cons:Smells like gas or something, especially right out of the package. Washing it doesn't real... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don't want to brag but I touched a few breasts in my life and this thing will not fool you if you have even a rudimentary idea of what a real thing supposed to feel like. However, it's good for a cheap lough so I guess that's helps with stress relief as well... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThonas409 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels good when fondling, nipple adds a grabbing point, larger than most stress balls, no smell once properly cleaned / disenfected. Cons:Tends to shrink a bit after a while causing the "nipple" to unstick, has a chemical smell upon opening. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySojoror on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Relatively cheap mid-sited stress reliever originally packed in a plastic bag. Feels rather soft to the touch because there is air inside. Cons:It has this strong and distinctive smell to it. Smells like some organic solvent i.e. toluene (which is toxic). The plastic bag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppedro10 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Material de revestimento de muita qualidade que simula a pele e o enchimento muito fofo e desestressante ao apertar. A pintura é bem feita. Muito realista. Causa risadas para todos que vêem o produto. Cons:Veio com um odor forte de produto químico que sai... Read more

Super Large Stress-Reliever for Guys 1 Super Large Stress-Reliever for Guys 2 Super Large Stress-Reliever for Guys DealExtreme
    0 0
  • posted byDelighted on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros? It: is nice, big, soft, squeezable, 'realistic', it bounces, it relieves stress. It nearly provides the same effect as if it was a real boob! Cons:Cons.. Well. It smells horrific in the start, just let it out of the package for a long while before usage/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymythiq on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, it looks like a boob/breast, it's funny but still: it's functional. I purchased 20+ for a breast-feeding information organisation. These women use it to demonstrate how a breast-pump works and use this boob so they don't have to use or show their o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartin_milushev on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:boob soft and big even the girls like it some are jelaus though Cons:no cons, it's big! OtherThoughts:So this is a rubber boob, there is no way I could ever describe how good the materials, paint or packaging is so lets get to the fun part! Yes it's big almost D... Read more

4 0
  • posted byYamakurada on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Interesting gift indeed. Great stress-reliever if you know how to use it. Resistant enough to last forever. Funny to throw at the wall and let it bounce back to you. Cons:Unfortunately, my friend got carried away with it and the nipple wore off. Too bad for him. Don't k... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMaxT on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You know you want it! You do. I know you do. We all do! Just buy it! Are you still reading this? WHYYYYY? JUST BUY IT ALREADY! ... ... ... Are you still here? Jeez, man. Just go and pres that "ADD TO CART" button. We all know you want to! ... Good, t... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections