Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNjavko on 11/06/2013

Great deal! super realistic nipple, very soft and big enough boob. Stress just run away in second you squeeze it in your hand. Smelly thing. A little embarrassed to use it on public. Not sure if it's worth the price If you have lots of money - buy numerous boobies and dive in to it ^_^ Nearly provides the same effect as if it was a real. May be a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoriions711 on 10/19/2013

- It's soft and big, great for stress relieving; - It's durable. I grabbed and squeezed it with my nails to test it and no damage was done; - Can be easily washed with water; - You can throw it at the wall and it just bounces right back; - Grabs all kinds of dirt (hairs, fibers, etc); - It's a bit expensive; - Smells very bad at the beginning but after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjekjek47 on 09/19/2013

my friends and i bought five of these thing just for fun.the package is very discreet , doesn't mentioned about the nature of the item just indicated "Novelty item". and the product was shipped fast nothing much in particular. except that it was awkward when inspected in the customs. one was broken after a weeks but that is because they are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanik20 on 07/19/2013

Very useful! You can use it after a day of hard work. Very good item that can make you feel relaxed.Very good quality! At first, when you get the boob, there will be white powder on it, but that's from the factory and it's there because it's rubber. Other than that, no cons! Very funny item although it does its job. Description was informative and correct.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/24/2013

Soft and big, just how I like it. The nipple is realistic looking. Order two and relieve twice the stress! I wish I could get the whole crate and just dive in them. Smells like gas or something, especially right out of the package. Washing it doesn't really help. Time will tell if the smell is permanent. Can't use on the street or in the office. It ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfilia777 on 06/17/2013

I don't want to brag but I touched a few breasts in my life and this thing will not fool you if you have even a rudimentary idea of what a real thing supposed to feel like. However, it's good for a cheap lough so I guess that's helps with stress relief as well. Man this thing get dirty and starts to look kind of disgusting after a while! I guess I can ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThonas409 on 04/30/2013

Feels good when fondling, nipple adds a grabbing point, larger than most stress balls, no smell once properly cleaned / disenfected. Tends to shrink a bit after a while causing the "nipple" to unstick, has a chemical smell upon opening. Not a sex toy so don't bother if that's what you are looking for. Good stress ball, larger than most available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySojoror on 04/23/2013

Relatively cheap mid-sited stress reliever originally packed in a plastic bag. Feels rather soft to the touch because there is air inside. It has this strong and distinctive smell to it. Smells like some organic solvent i.e. toluene (which is toxic). The plastic bag the item was wrapped in is sealed shut. Perhaps it should have had some venting holes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppedro10 on 03/20/2013

Material de revestimento de muita qualidade que simula a pele e o enchimento muito fofo e desestressante ao apertar. A pintura é bem feita. Muito realista. Causa risadas para todos que vêem o produto. Veio com um odor forte de produto químico que saiu após dois dias. A pele que cobre o brinquedo é na maior parte bem lisa, tirando ... Read more

Super Large Stress-Reliever for Guys 1 Super Large Stress-Reliever for Guys 2 Super Large Stress-Reliever for Guys DealExtreme
    0 0
  • posted byDelighted on 03/19/2013

Pros? It: is nice, big, soft, squeezable, 'realistic', it bounces, it relieves stress. It nearly provides the same effect as if it was a real boob! Cons.. Well. It smells horrific in the start, just let it out of the package for a long while before usage/giving it to someone. The plastic/rubber/whatever around the nipple tends to very slowly detach ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections