DX » Community » Reviews » Stress-Reliever Keychains for Guys (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvinkeldue on 08/18/2013

really fun for the price, everyone find poo and boobs funny :) they look like on the picture nice. easy popped and if in ur pocket while popping u get some kind of disgusting fluid on ur pants. the chain is not really strong aswell. dont hang with ur keys it will not last long. there is a bigger version of the boobs on the site with out the fluid inside,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluqux on 08/17/2012

very good objects to have fun or to prank someone, ** is very real and the texture is sticky, the small tit is soft and has a nipple, good for squeeze for a while the red painting of the nipple started to fall after people started to squeeze it. The material of the tit is, i dont know how to explain, its like skin but mixed with plastic, so when it ... Read more

0 3
  • posted byWildBoarKing on 01/17/2009

A great present for guys and even your girl friends. Really good stress reliever, both the "shit" and the boobs. The boobs were a fun thing to have among guy friends. There is this chemical smell when you play with it for some time. I was afraid that it may explode if I sit on them or if my keys were to poke them. I kept the "shit"... Read more

0 2
  • posted byabcdzz on 08/05/2008

My friend asked me to order it for fun. This stuff is useless, but very funny for the first time. Some people’s reaction was shocking and funny when they see this. I don't know if they remove stress, but it is strange feeling when holding it in your arms. Build quality could be better. They are not a keychains. If you will put it on your keys, like ... Read more

0 3
  • posted bysalihdt on 04/25/2008

They are, especially the boob one really relieving your stress. You can make a girl shocked with the boob one... When they saw it in your hand squeezed... It's really a good view. There is a chemical smell and when you play about five minutes your hands start to smell like that (I hope smell will go by the time) The turd one is looking like empty. None ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byace-at-mind on 02/16/2008

- So funny. I just leave them laying around and watch peoples reactions. - Very squishy. Has an "almost but-not-quite" real feel. I mean, they are kinda small, around 40 to 45 mm in diameter (for the pink one). - Neato! - The turd looks like it wasn't quite filled out (not full inside??) - If you squeeze them too hard, they retain a bulge.... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections