DX » Community » Reviews » Fashionable Decoration Water Proof Silicone Wrist Watch - Green (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytunckuyel on 08/13/2013

it is a nice looking watch. its colour is very nice. The quality of its silicone is good. Nice gift... It has 3 cons. 1. adjustment pin (we lost it because it is loose) 2. it doesnt have any water resistance!!! 3. The wrist seems to be a little long for my wife and we have to cut some... i bought three of them. My wife loved them. they look like a swatch.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielleDi on 06/06/2013

Nice summer colour, good looking watch, soft silicone wrist, comfortable for ladies. Didnt expect it to have such a quality for such a low price (thought it will be worse) The wrist seems to be a little long for my hand but I'll find a solution for that. The colour is not like shown in the picture, it looks more like neon green, but it is not a problem ... Read more

the way it looks on my hand the way it looks properly
    0 0
  • posted byaxilael on 10/02/2012

it is a really nice watch in general!it looks just like in photo and there is no doubt that all people's eyes will be in looking at your watch!the color is perfect, the rubber is really soft and flexible, and the mechanism is really realiable!!i too it as a gift for my girlfriend and she loved it!!they send it really fast and i received it 18 days after ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections