Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarthduval on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's pretty big, so it fits really well in a normal-sized hand. The two 'testicles' inside seem very real, and they even have a fitting skin. The used material feels pretty sturdy, so I doubt it's going to burst if you use it normally. Cons:The only real downside was th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakalelis-lt on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Ideal for a practical joke or as a funny present! The sack itself has balls inside and feels more or less like a real thing. Price is cheap so you can order a few of those like i did :) Cons:If you are irritated by smells than take a second thought before buying... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGabbz on 12/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are fun stress relievers. It's a great prank gift. Cons:None really regarding the product. The packaging was covered in tape though, for no obvious use. Removing the tape would also remove the print, so the tape had to stay, except for the tape on the plas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemiri91 on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's funny, a lot bigger than I thought it'd be too, with a teeny tiny dick. It's a good stress reliever (surprisingly not cheap at all!) and durable. Cons:The package was really damaged, I was going to give it to my mom as a gift and it was a little embarrassing how de... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWaTaF on 06/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a joke, use it that way. Great for your lady friend who has to relive some fustrations. Love the concept and makes a great party favor for adult parties. Fantastic product with a great price. Cons:NONE---it's a practical joke!!!!!! OtherThoughts:As always make sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychillphil on 10/11/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- perfect gag gift. gave to a frd as a fake present. the thing even has a lil ....thing extrudign from it. its' pretty disgustign but funny. buy it!!! and give it to all yoru gf's! Cons:- no cons, its' worth it....give it to eeryone u know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCruelHisoka on 03/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a funny, shocking gift for people who would laugh at something like this. The tiny penis is always funny for girls (specially the ones who want to crush balls) Cons:It has a very strong smell of plastic, smell stick to the hands. Could have a better finish. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydare2beeevil on 06/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it makes a great gift. I gave it to my girlfriend and the reaction was hilarious. she was both intrigued and embarrassed! what more could a guy want! Diddnt have a really strong rubbery smell, not that i worried its just squishy toys sometimes smell funny! Cons:wHOEVER th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydare2beeevil on 06/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it makes a great gift. I gave it to my girlfriend and the reaction was hilarious. she was both intrigued and embarrassed! what more could a guy want! Diddnt have a really strong rubbery smell, not that i worried its just squishy toys sometimes smell funny! Cons:wHOEVER th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElgringoguapo on 05/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This stress ball is great quality. I bought one for my mother in law for mother's day and she loved it. The rubber material is thick and the balls even have small "nuts" inside of them. No bad small and no sign of this thing breaking anytime soon. Cons:The pac... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections