DX » Community » Reviews » Velcro Light Reflection Arm Band for Night Cycling - Green (2 Pieces/Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromina2501 on 12/17/2013

Its a great accesory to have near when riding your bike in the city or in trips where you are close to cars and buses. Just adds a bit more of security to the rider. The reflects is really bright, so you can be seen. Works just perfectly. I haven´t found any yet, but I checked it and seems to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInfratuna on 11/21/2013

Reflects well, nice colour, reclector material seems to be proper quality. the length is good for the angle where I use it. Velcro itself looks working. The glue in the velcro is bit better than paper glue. After 10 days of use the velcro is starting to detach. Also the reflector is like a tube that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppllaassmmaa on 11/19/2013

* Works as intended, easy to use. * Quite useful for bike or where you need to be visible in the car flashlights or any other similar situation. * Small enough to be practical to be carried anywhere. * the reflective part could be longer, when wrapped around an arm, you should check if the full length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneto7 on 08/23/2013

Very reflective and bright. You will be seen easily at night, to anyone who shines a light in your direction. - Easy to put on. It's over 35cm, so you an put it on your arms, wrists, ankles, etc., as well as attaching it to your bicycle, motor bike, backpack, etc. - Very compact and lightweight, it certainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya1ex84 on 07/18/2013

Very light and thin, easy to keep in a pocket or a small bag and carry with you all the time just in case of needing it at a night time. velcro feels too tight and strong for the kind of plastic used there, I every time afraid to tear the thing. Also reflection is not very bright, there are lots of bandages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdaldea on 06/17/2013

If you are looking for professional products this is one of them The shipment came to me about 15 days Very good quality I dont know if you can use it in animals, but it could be a good option too. Can be used in multiple ways No cons at all, very good product Not if you can use in animals, but it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/22/2013

- Very reflective and bright. You will be seen easily at night, to anyone who shines a light in your direction. - Easy to put on. It's over 35cm, so you an put it on your arms, wrists, ankles, etc., as well as attaching it to your bicycle, motor bike, backpack, etc. - Very compact and lightweight, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernando_hosomi on 01/28/2013

Very reflective, visible at more then 100 meters under car light. Good lenght, can be used in wrist, ankles, etc It is Glued, not sewn. it presents a somewhat small piece of male velcro to afix in a long female velcro strap, which makes it easy to open. A little bit fragile looking; I wil glue or sew ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMargui73 on 01/19/2013

They are long enough and keep well fixed with the velcro. The quality doesn't look very good. The plastic seems to tear easily, but the straps remain ok after half a year. They look really reflective. I'm not sure about that though. None. I bought them for keeping my trousers from stains when cycling,... Read more

Band on General view Two bands

0 0 0

• posted bycanelacanela on 01/08/2013

Good value. Can be used for several parts of your body since the velcro allows you to set the bands to your arms, ankles or wrists. Velcro is glued, not sewn, to the band. Maybe it could take off in the future... or maybe not. Anyway, it couldn't be hard to glue it again or sew it by yourself. As I'm ... Read more

Ankles use

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections