DX » Community » Reviews » Gun Scope Flip Open Front & Back Covers (50mm Caliber)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySanderF on 01/03/2014

Well, there is nothing more to say except they work what they are ment for! Feels solid enough and spring works well. Does not fit all scopes! I bought sku 13012 and the front end does not fit! If you have the same problem, buy a sunshade for 50mm scopes and heat both the flip ups and sunshade with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoxterSS on 03/13/2013

No one equips you to make the shot in foul weather like Butler Creek. Our legendary Flip-Open Scope Covers form an airtight seal against the elements, but silently hinge out of the way at the push of a button. They’re the pinnacle of protection and rapid target acquisition. You can aim through our flip-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDaMoose on 01/17/2013

Reasonably priced and they do the work keeping rain and dirt away from the lenses. Good build quality. The material is not as flexible as the smaller sized caps I already had on another scope, which makes it fit on a tighter range of scope sizes. No choice of different sizes. I have a couple of 50mm ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections