DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 3-Mode 1800-Lumen 3-LED White Bike Light w/ Batteries Pack
Customer’s impression:
Good bike Light daylight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenkjano on 02/14/2015

pro: a sturdy built light (aluminium housing) with a good battery pack that lights the street almost as if it is still daytime. and that for an affordable price. con: can't think of any... if you need a battery powered light for your bike that will provide enough light to not only be seen but to... Read more

Impression:daylight;

0 0 0

• posted byrachan on 07/24/2014

Good bike light. Quite expensive for what it offers. Can find better lights for the same price. Works well for night trails and roads at night. Cons: The battery pack is not waterproof. Protect well the battery pack before use. if it gets wet you will have problems. Lithium Bateries can explode 3... Read more

Impression:Good bike Light;

0 0 0

• posted bymatheus1leal on 05/16/2014

Illuminates well, even in places where the light is almost extinct. LED lights give a great lighting, and a good look. Unlike incandescent lamps, which consume much battery power and heat up, and is yellow, ... urrr I live in Brazil and could buy a flashlight like that for lower prices. For those... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswouters on 01/02/2014

This bicycle light is very small, robust and shines very bright. The switch control is easy to use. The charging is easy. The installation on my velomobiel is easy, because of the cable with the switch control. The assembly lay in a nice box. It's unfortunate that this nice box was damaged during... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHansken on 12/30/2013

High brightness, changeble frontlight 3 modes center-only, sides only or all together changes with illuminated switch. Cheap: as good as A-branded products for less than 50% of the price. Same type of battery as used in A-branded products! Wires between lamp, switch and battery might be too short... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwiziack on 10/20/2013

I had received in 26 days here in Brasil. Used just 2 times. So far, looks a very good product. Very shiny. The button at the right hand changes color depending how much the battery is loaded. I didn't use it under hard rain yet, but it looks that it can handle just fine. It's not so practical to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytillster1 on 07/23/2013

very wide beam very bright on full lasted about 2 hrs on full better than a single beam you can press button on & it puts lights on ultra low beam on all 3 light choices. on low light battery last for hrs little expensive (more lights on the market now) wiring gone funny after about 15-18 bar... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqacxc on 05/26/2013

Small and light weight with very easy to understand instructions, it was very easy to install and was very bright. Poor build quality meant that after the second use the peripheral lights stopped working due to faulty soldering. If you have the time and skill some soldering may be required, if of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVermin77 on 05/24/2013

Light weight, simple to use, good distribution of light with a good sized spot light in the middle. Mounts easily to the bike with a spare set of rubber mounting rings. 3 stage light switch works slightly different to what the instructions say. Battery life estimate is 3-4 hours, not sure how is... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybomberbri on 04/18/2013

Gives great light. I like the three settings. I ride on some dark tracks and this light light's them up really well. I found it easy to mount on my bike although I'm not sure how you would mount it on a helmet. Delivery was free and fast. Not sure about the battery life the button (indicator) to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere