DX » Community » Reviews » Barrel-O-Slime (Red)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoxxy on 09/12/2010

Children love it! Great toy for your children. Don't give it to your kids if they are too young though. Slime comes in a red plastic barrel to store it in. I ordered 3 of these, one came cracked. Maybe order separate so other items don't break them. KEEP THIS AWAY FROM RUGS OR CARPETS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Red slime looks like blood or guts, use for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byza1ss on 06/16/2009

Nice color Good smell Very bad packaging, the package had opened on the way and the slime was all over the stuff I ordered. It ruined my micro fibre cloth of the LCD Cleaning set. The slime was attached to my stuff and I had to waste most of it ( Only half centimetre of slime left in the package ). Would have been nice if I didn't have to waste it all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlame3232 on 02/25/2009

Very fun little toy Will mostly stay together Does not stick to smooth surfaces Smells fairly good Packaging is terrible, the lid will not stay on, so I have the whole thing in a plastic bag to keep it from spilling Hard to get dirt out of, so don't drop it Fun little toy to play with,and it doesn't look as evil as the black goo. Only cons is that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypascale on 10/13/2008

Its very funny! It is very transparant : like blood. You cann it use for Haloween or like something... No bodyparts. It's smells like soap. It's like paint. Very very very good price! Nones, Its just a funny toy or it cann sommetimes stick on paper... It's very special. It's like paint or blood. The price is the best!!! It's a very nice toy. Cool color!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylathans1 on 04/15/2008

Fun to play with. Nice red colour. A little more transparent than the black slime, which is not transparent at all. Seems like liquid, but you can actually poor it on the table, and lift it back up with your hands and put it back into the box. No body parts. Those wouldn't do any good! May stick a little to some kind of surfaces (like paper or some ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections