DX » Community » Reviews » UK Flag Pattern Nature Rubber Mouse Pad Mat - Red + Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiagoWag on 08/06/2013

Very good quality. You just forget that it is there under your hand (thats the whole ideia about it, isn't it?) Very good looking, draws the viewers attention. Does not slide away when moving the mouse over it. Could be cheaper. It had a strange smell when first oppened, but not anymore. Borders are a little white, but thats not a big deal. It looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreaguiar on 08/02/2013

Very beautiful UK flag pattern; Large area for the mouse to run on; Sticks on any surface; Good price. None that I could find about the product. The packaging could be better. When i received it, it came folded with the other products that I ordered. I bought it because I can't use my mouse on my desk's surface. I needed a relatively large mouse pad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRealGoldMan on 07/25/2012

This mouse pad is soft and has a rubber base. These factors have a beneficial effect on the coupling to almost any surface. When I unpacked the mouse pad is very much stink. I thought that the smell will never go away, and I'll throw it out. But time passed and the smell has disappeared. The mouse pad is very erasivo looks on the table, drew the attention ... Read more

Appearance Rubberized base
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections