DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4 (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrockofagesn on 04/13/2014

Very inexpensive. I feel that the material itself applies quite well to most any device. There are ten of them, so if you screw up -- not such a big deal! Great practice for people as well as screen protectors can be a real pain to apply without getting cat hairs or dust on them! They may not be the best overall quality as compared to a $30 screen protector,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFland on 07/23/2013

High quality material with an inexpensive price. Fits well the Ipod Touch 4, and other ipods touch with you dont care about front camera. Great protection for scratches on screen. Comes with a little cleaning cloth. Cheap compared to other produtcs in market that do the same. It´s a little be difficult put them on ipod, if you don´t have skills ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonathandalle on 05/11/2013

It's a usefull product. There are still like no scratches on my ipod. I am still using my second protector, after having ordered this product 3 months ago. You can do as long as you want with one screen protector. The product is also really cheap. The first time, it's not easy to use one of the protectors. You have to learn it a bit. The first time,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 05/03/2013

Nice screen protector for ipod touch 4, fits the phone and very easy to use . The cleaning cloth is a bit thin but it fine for the price. The cloth is a bit thin and may be delivery time could have been a bit more faster, i got it in about 28 days instead of getting it in about 17 days as i got for the other products ordered. Very nice bundle easy to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykillani64 on 04/29/2013

Very, very cheap, I can't stress that enough. Also every screenprotector comes with its own cleaning cloth, which is nice. 10 pieces means you can easily try again when you mess up (you will mess up, this isn't easy). Sticks well and slides well when you move your finger over it. Scratches very easily, but then again, that was expected for this price.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygiannisma on 03/28/2013

AWSOME PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Works better than other of 20$ Very Good Quality I Found them very useful for my ipod!!! The were light scratched before i used them but..They are screen protectors not digitizers!!!!! A Very best product for it's price. Easy to use,chep and overall DX PERFECT Shipping! Works better than other of 20$ Very Good Quality I Found ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysardinita on 02/05/2013

It was not hoping that these protectors were so good. Bubbles do not stay once put since it happens with the majority of protectors. To put them is very easy and neither you have to fight then with the sticker proque it removes itself badly and remains stay. They remain stuck well, do not become detached neither It is an excellent product. In addition ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by00002 on 01/21/2013

10 screen protectors for such a good price. Definitely worth getting if you have an iPod. Nothing worse than getting your iPod screen scratched. Does the job and fits well. The microfibre cloths that it comes with are pretty useless. I'd recommend using an actual microfibre cloth to clean the screen before putting on the screen protector. One of the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySebaP88 on 01/15/2013

His price it's the best. I mean you can get 10 of this for a couple of bucks and you could share it with your friends or even selling the others and regain the investment. The quality is great for the price, and if you're not so concern of the holes destined for the ipod you could use it for your iphone too, this fits perfect for both of them. Maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBabyJohnson on 01/12/2013

This is one of the best (and cheapest!) screen protectors you can ever get on dx. Great price, and extreme durability. A tip, don't remove the second layer, as it can stay attached and give even more protection, and if the top layer scratched you can tear it off and expose the layer on the bottom that is completely clean again! The small hole on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections