DX » Community » Reviews » USB Cable for Iphone (98cm)
  • 5 star 25 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrwpkzl on 08/09/2013

The USB Cable for iPhone (98cm) is solid and feels like the original, where others have a plastic feel, this one has the Apple feel. Charges normal and as quick as the original. Is flexibel and a bit longer than the original. no cons other lenghts should be available for the usb charge cable for USB Iphone Charge cable excellent and quality is delivered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyharel on 04/23/2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this cable is an almost exact duplicate of Apple's original cable. Other cheap replacement cables I used had a different size or shape from Apple's, causing problems together with some iphone covers (with holes exactly the size of Apple's connector) - but this cable had the perfect size and worked perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamgyel on 03/14/2013

Eventhough it looks a bit older, this is a really good cable, that works without any problems. I use it with iPad 2 and iPhone 4. There are no issues and it really works well. Well worth the price! Maybe a bit slower than the original, but not a lot and is a bit more expensive then some other alternatives - I do not see any other cons at the moment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliamws7 on 02/05/2013

Very cheap and good build quality. Works fine for what it is intended for: charging and syncing Apple iDevices. It might be just me, but it seems to be taking longer to charge my 3rd gen iPad. Will look further into it. Not much else to say, it's just what it says: an USB cord for Apple iGadgets. It gets the job done. I lost my original Apple cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalbraz on 10/05/2012

- Connector fits nicely the Iphone/Ipad. - Charges and transfer data ok. - Very nice price compared to the one manufactured by Apple. - Not the announced length. It has about 0,9 m. - Be very careful: if you are buyinig it because you need a 1.2m cable, just like me, do not buy it. It has about 0.9 m instead. For me, it will have its usefulness reduced,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byn1ghtelf on 09/20/2012

It charges my, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPod Video and even my old iPod Classic. So what do you want more? OK its not apple but since when does apple make good products? :) There's nothing bad about this cable, someone would say its not working with iPhone 5, but i would count that as a con for iPhone 5 and not for this cable. Well its not working anymore ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycadgz on 09/01/2012

In my humble opinion this Its a very cheap cable, and nice size 1,2 metres of longitude Perfect buy right now It is not an apple original and this is the only one bad thing I can say about it :) Maybe it wont last as an original, buy I have an original (from an iPhone 4 and this wont last so much so...) I should buy a pair instead only one because it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaze79 on 11/10/2011

- Works just fine, like t he original. I used this one for my iPod touch 1G and it works great. - Nice color (white) - Can charge your device. - Can use as data cable. - Can hang your cat with this if you want. - Build quality could be better - No other cons that I can think of. Buy at least 5, you will need them, one for your car, one for your house,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadcamp on 10/07/2011

-> the product has a very good price, the cheapest I found; -> it's very usefull if you want to have two cables (one @ home, one @ work) -> the length is not the announced: it is about 30cm smaller (120cm -> 90cm). -> very poor quality, for example: with less than a month of use, the connect was already bending and now is a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIntel62 on 09/14/2010

The build quality is very good and it just look the same as the original cable. Works very well with my iPhone 4. No complain. Able to charge and sync my iPhone 4 very well. No cons. Just that the box that came with it is abit bash up. But who cares. The cable is in good condition. I am going to throw away the box anyway. Comparing the price with apple ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections