DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pen Style 100LM 1-LED White Light Flashlight (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirflame on 11/09/2013

Decent amount of light. The flashlight feels very smooth and made of metal. The button on the tail cap is Built well with no rattling noise when shook. The clip is a decent size and works well. Definitely not 100LM, this flashlight is more like 24 to 28LM. The clip is not built well onto the flashlight. It does not fit well. Very slight flickering. ... Read more

Basic View. Size in Hand. Beam.
    0 0
  • posted bywilliam119 on 01/31/2013

Nice edc for the money...clip seems strong enough so you don't lose it...rear cap switch easy to turn on or off one handed... Broke with in the first week...the rear cap battery spring bent making the light useless..attempted to replace but to no avail Emits a nice flood ....small enough for your pocket or purse..takes a common aaa battery...rear cap ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypacosmico on 01/25/2013

it is very small, you can carry one of this in a pocket or maybe in one wallet, has a nice brightly (I guess arround 70 lumens) and long life battery (1AAA) around 3 - 4 hours. it is Perfect for camping or work in dark places. The size is very useful for carry one of this everywhere. the button is a little bit inside the back, turn on the light is dificult,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfdotfdot on 01/24/2013

It has a really bright light for the cheap price. I own some expensive flashlights and their light is not so bright. I decided to buy another one. I already own one I bought here some months ago, but in the meantime the quality has lowered. The finishing is not shiny anymore and the paint is damaged as if it fell down and slided on the floor... Why ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

- It works really great. - 'Professional' looking. - Build is solid. - No 'moving parts' so it will probably last longer than previous ones - Uses 1 AAA battery (and not many smaller batteries) Pocket clip is not really useful, unless you're trying to look like you're clueless; it should probably come without it. Great to keep as part of you small tool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQZMI123 on 12/05/2012

Its work nice, & good to have one, its fit in my pocket & seems professional. i used it for my all outdoor & indoor works & found useful. I have to pay a lot in local stores if i have to have like this one. its cheap & excellent. If you like to have flashlight, buy it without any further thinking about it. i bet it will be more useful ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections