DX » Community » Reviews » Awei ES-Q3 Fashionable 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Silver
  • 5 star 24 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytudor117 on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These earphones have awesome build quality and awesome frequency response. They sound great for all types of music. The bass is very pronounced which was not what I expected from such cheap headphones. They function hundreads of times better than more expensive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJManJulian on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The quality of the ear-buds is really high. The body of the speakers is from aluminum and the cable is covered in a fabric mesh to prevent it from stretching, tangling and braking. The sound quality is also really good. Bass is noticeable. The silicone caps fit nice and pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeathdoom4 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The quality of the sound is really impressive. Because of the "in-ear" design the noise cancelling from outside is great, which allows you to play music on a lower volume. I like that the package includes 3 different rubber mount sizes. The bass is real... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Here are some pros that I think are good (1) extremely high audio quality (2) this item would cost 5times more at local shops (3) the earphone is made out of metal (4) the wire is made out of tough rope (5) the wire is thicker than the other plastic ones (6) it sounds li... Read more

3 1
  • posted byRasulik on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very comfortable, beautiful (as told sister and friends), and is suitable for all phones and computers are also booked on the computer now listen to music and play games and watch movies the sound is heard very very impressive!Cons:Price - before it's just head... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlguien on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First of all, I must say that I am not a sound quality expert. I am only a general user. I use them to hear audio from my computer and my smartphone. For this usage they sound very well, with a great isolation from external noise. It also helps not disturb the people aro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaldoliidtke on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a great earphone/earbud. It have a soft design, very simple. The cord is also very nice and soft, not made from rubber. Great sound, very balanced. Could've had more bass though.Cons:Doesn't have mic and volume buttons. The cable cord is not entirely straight, it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypopkorn7 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Just tried these out for about 10 minutes. I was instantly blown away at how these sounded. For $5 you will never find earphones that sound anywhere close to these. I'm used to using full sized headphones, I have a pair of Bose QC3's and Beats by Dr. Dre Studios. These in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzingo777 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Headphones are made pretty well. The wire is nice and sturdy. I do not think he has to break fast, as is the case with cheap headphones. This product is packaged in a beautiful box. Can be used as a gift. There are spare rubber pads of different sizes. I did no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzingo777 on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I saw good reviews from buyers and bought these headphones. I was skeptical of these reviews. Is it possible to obtain high-quality headphones at such a low price? H, I was wrong. When I received my order and listened to music, I was surprised. These headphones s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections