DX » Community » Reviews » Awei ES-Q3 Fashionable 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Inexpensive Good sound very very good Try
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychessandhika on 02/15/2015

GOOD SOUND, BUT THE CABLE BROKEN AFTER 5 MONTHS USE

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 02/02/2015

Cool headphones, the fabric coating of the wires is really neat and helps from tangling and gives more resistance ot mechanical damage. The sound is surprisingly good, for a price, the quality of build is also very good. Only problem is I had hard time to fitting them comfortably into my ears, so... Read more

Impression:Good sound,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byJaysForDays on 01/13/2015

Overview (6 Months Ownership): Personally I go through a LOT of head phones as I am generally rough with them and shove them into pockets and back packs. I find that these ear phones can withstand one months worth of medium (rough) use before they break (eventually one or both buds stop producing... Read more

Impression:good,Inexpensive,Try;

0 0 0

• posted byhackwerk on 12/16/2014

Pros: Medium priced but great sound. Deep bass and clear treble. Looks good and has a cool vintage look because of the woven cotton/nylon (fabric) cable! Cons: No microphone :(

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted bybflmpsvz on 11/01/2014

Pros: These earephones have relatively very good sound (in comparison with other cheap types of earphones). Cons: The weakness of these earephones is the same as the one of others - limited mechanical resilience of the cable connection to 3,5 mm jack. Other Thougths: I recommend you to buy more... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMrGameKiller on 07/29/2014

pros: +they're cheap (only $4,99) +the cable is long enough to keep your device in your pocket, +the earbuds have good noise-cancelation so you can truely enjoy your music!, +the speakers are very good quality and there's no "white noise"at all, +there's tree different sizes of sleeves for a good... Read more

Impression:very very good;

0 0 0

• posted byrvdevil on 07/14/2014

Really nice sound of it, i bought it moust because of some reviews here and wouldn't go wrong. Nice finishing details, build quality is very good, really nice looks, well package and the sound quality is to say the least excellent. the silicone caps are really a nice thing too, just have to put... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytudor117 on 07/02/2014

These earphones have awesome build quality and awesome frequency response. They sound great for all types of music. The bass is very pronounced which was not what I expected from such cheap headphones. They function hundreads of times better than more expensive locally bought earphones. The noise... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJManJulian on 06/30/2014

The quality of the ear-buds is really high. The body of the speakers is from aluminum and the cable is covered in a fabric mesh to prevent it from stretching, tangling and braking. The sound quality is also really good. Bass is noticeable. The silicone caps fit nice and provide a nice sound and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydpinab on 04/29/2014

-Nice design -Very well built, in metal and rope protecting the wires -Sound quality is superb, comparable to any earphones in a price range under 25$ on a regular store -Sufficient bass and good treble, well balanced and doesn't sound blunt. -Not very comfortable to wear to me, because of the it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: