DX » Community » Reviews » Awei ES-Q3 Fashionable 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Inexpensive Good sound very very good Nice sound and solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasezequiel10 on 11/17/2015

Muy contento, reproduce un sonido increíble! Gran empaque.

Impression:good,Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byYuCoB on 08/26/2015

Prps: Solid earphone with pretty strong cable. The cable doesn't seem to tangle every time when you store it away somewhere when your not using it. This is a very good and handy thing! The sound, especially the bass, seems pretty good for such a cheap earphone. I belive this is the best earphone... Read more

Impression:Nice sound and solid;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegoflauta on 08/26/2015

Pros: It's long, and it has ear adapters in two different sizes. Sound is quite good quality. Cons: I thought that since it's made on kind of a robe it would be harder to break, but on the bottom it's already a bit wasted because of bending on itself.

Impression:Good sound,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bytuturumayushii on 07/17/2015

The sound is very good for the price of the earphones. They also look nice because of the silver colour. The only thing is they also break often but I try to put tape around the areas that are weak and that extends their life a bit more. Honestly, at such a low cost, I just replace them without A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychessandhika on 02/15/2015

GOOD SOUND, BUT THE CABLE BROKEN AFTER 5 MONTHS USE

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 02/02/2015

Cool headphones, the fabric coating of the wires is really neat and helps from tangling and gives more resistance ot mechanical damage. The sound is surprisingly good, for a price, the quality of build is also very good. Only problem is I had hard time to fitting them comfortably into my ears, so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaysForDays on 01/13/2015

Overview (6 Months Ownership): Personally I go through a LOT of head phones as I am generally rough with them and shove them into pockets and back packs. I find that these ear phones can withstand one months worth of medium (rough) use before they break (eventually one or both buds stop producing... Read more

Impression:good,Inexpensive,Try;

0 0 0

• posted byhackwerk on 12/16/2014

Pros: Medium priced but great sound. Deep bass and clear treble. Looks good and has a cool vintage look because of the woven cotton/nylon (fabric) cable! Cons: No microphone :(

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted bybflmpsvz on 11/01/2014

Pros: These earephones have relatively very good sound (in comparison with other cheap types of earphones). Cons: The weakness of these earephones is the same as the one of others - limited mechanical resilience of the cable connection to 3,5 mm jack. Other Thougths: I recommend you to buy more... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMrGameKiller on 07/29/2014

pros: +they're cheap (only $4,99) +the cable is long enough to keep your device in your pocket, +the earbuds have good noise-cancelation so you can truely enjoy your music!, +the speakers are very good quality and there's no "white noise"at all, +there's tree different sizes of sleeves for a good... Read more

Impression:very very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere