DX » Community » Reviews » Awei ES-Q3 Fashionable 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Silver
  • 5 star 36 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytudor117 on 07/02/2014

These earphones have awesome build quality and awesome frequency response. They sound great for all types of music. The bass is very pronounced which was not what I expected from such cheap headphones. They function hundreads of times better than more expensive locally bought earphones. The noise isolation is also excellent. Difficult to tell left ear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJManJulian on 06/30/2014

The quality of the ear-buds is really high. The body of the speakers is from aluminum and the cable is covered in a fabric mesh to prevent it from stretching, tangling and braking. The sound quality is also really good. Bass is noticeable. The silicone caps fit nice and provide a nice sound isolation and don't make you're ears hurt after long use. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydpinab on 04/29/2014

-Nice design -Very well built, in metal and rope protecting the wires -Sound quality is superb, comparable to any earphones in a price range under 25$ on a regular store -Sufficient bass and good treble, well balanced and doesn't sound blunt. -Not very comfortable to wear to me, because of the vacuum it creates on the inner ear. Maybe this isn't a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeathdoom4 on 04/14/2014

The quality of the sound is really impressive. Because of the "in-ear" design the noise cancelling from outside is great, which allows you to play music on a lower volume. I like that the package includes 3 different rubber mount sizes. The bass is really rich and compared to a Sennheiser CX250 the overall sound qualtiy is much better. Keep ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLamKaYau on 04/01/2014

Here are some pros that I think are good (1) extremely high audio quality (2) this item would cost 5times more at local shops (3) the earphone is made out of metal (4) the wire is made out of tough rope (5) the wire is thicker than the other plastic ones (6) it sounds like an expensive (300$) headphone (7) it has a nice package (8) it has a heavy bass ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bydealsms on 02/23/2014

I like the sound capability in these. I don't think plugs that cost me 5-8 times the price here in Norway sound much better. I like the fact that there are different sized rubber plugs included. I like the weaved insulation to the wires, it feels like good quality. I like the length of the wire, it gives flexibility to my use. The 3,5 mm jack is straight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRasulik on 01/26/2014

Very comfortable, beautiful (as told sister and friends), and is suitable for all phones and computers are also booked on the computer now listen to music and play games and watch movies the sound is heard very very impressive! Price - before it's just headphones that can easily deteriorate if not properly used, could throw fifty rubles, and then it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydunkelh8 on 01/18/2014

These earbuds have very good sound, seem reasonably durably built (probably more so than the average) out of metal, and play with any of your musical equipment. The outer finish is somewhat lacking; so if you are wearing earbuds as a fashion accessory, you probably will not be turning many heads with those. They could also feel a bit more comfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAVISTINKY on 01/15/2014

great earphones, the sound is amazing, very clearly and nice, I use it without any problems for more than 1 year, something like 2-3 times a week. the build quality of this product is very very good! it came in a very nice package and looks very nice. I bought this and the orange version too, both of them are the Awei ES-Q3 earphones. didn't find anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilan55 on 01/12/2014

Excellent overal sound, very powerful bass, come with some spare cushions which is great. Since I used them for jogging, I was often losing cushions and spare ones came in handy. I used this earphones on iPod Nano 6th gen. on an iPhone 3G and HTC Desire, sound was flawless on all the devices, including my laptop and desktop. They also lasted longer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections