• 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome earphones with excellent build quality!

posted by exxeraga on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Awesome earphones with excellent build quality! Made of plastic and aluminium combo, with 3 different cushion sizes. Cable have canvas layer over it and looks really cool and durable. They also come with little plastic clip that you can attach to a cable and to your shirt of what ever. Sound is incredible. Deep and strong bass and nice high frequency tones. Overall sound quality is astonishing for 5$ earphones and they can easily compete with much more expensive earphones. I was very surprised (positively) when I plugged them in for the first time. Over a month of intense use and no problem with them.

Cons:

None!!!

OtherThoughts:

If there was a superhero among earphones "Awei Fashionable 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphones" would be an Iron man, cool look and awesome quality. :)

Bottomline:

Get them without doubt, I ordered 2 sets and I didnt regret it for a moment. Few of my friends ordered them as soon as they heard sound out of them! Incredible earphones for this price that can compete with much much more expensive sets...
    Best thing that happened to me in a long time! (I hope my wife wont see this :))

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections