DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pen Style 100LM 1-LED White Light Flashlight (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShwell on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small output Price Versatility Common Battery (Only needs one AAA) Small enough for a Key Chain Cons:None I can see. OtherThoughts:Quite a nice light for something this small. Without a doubt it is a bargain and offer many uses. Bottomline:For a Flashlight of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKevinlimse on 02/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well machined aluminium. Price! Removable clip (I prefer without clip, but the clip was held on strongly, took me a screwdriver to pop it off). Good brightness for this size. Runs of AAA battery Cons:Plastic Lens. Rubber tactile switch. OtherThoughts:Glass would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytOxIcHaZaRd623 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright flashlight for the size and is very useful. I bought this so I could use as my every day carry because of its small size, pocket clip works very well. Uses just one triple A battery which is convenient. The clicker on the back is nice and responsive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygavinx on 01/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light with a long battery life. Good switch/button that doesn't get accidentally turned in your pocket. Cons:One of the battery contacts is poorly designed. Basically foil stuck on a circuit board. The foil wears and loses contact with the battery. A quick t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeEvans on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very slim AAA light, nice design and smooth attractive finish. Alloy construction gives some strength. Its bright enough for finding your way about (upto ~20feet) in the dark or rooting for keys in your bag, and small enough to keep in the pocket. Cons:Not 100... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesponchiado on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very handy and easy to carry around. Feels well built. Very good to a medical use. The brightness of the flashlight is astonishing. It is a very powerful light for the size. Rigid full aluminium body, has quite nice and good design. Cons:It is a powerful light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnmcchavs on 08/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little flashlight is exactly what I was searching for : - small and using only one battery - yet powerful enough to see what I need outside or inside - seems very well built (the switch looks very solid, a lot more than the one you usually have on such ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargentinozz on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:por ser que usa una sola pila, ilumina muy bien y eso era lo que esperaba. es pequeña y de buen material. la luz es blanca pero un poco débil. Cons:no le encontré ninguna contra a este producto. OtherThoughts:me falta probar o determinar el tiem... Read more

buena linterna ilumina bien
    0 0
  • posted byjohnmcchavs on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This small light is exactly what I ordered and what I wanted : - a small light, with a clip to put it on my Leatherman holder - works with just a battery (AAA) - very bright - the switch seems very solid, which is cool : it is often the weak point. Cons:- I don't know h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferite on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:• Unexpecedly bright diode • Compact size • Cool design • Price performance ratio is really good • Metal body Cons:• Electical contact in bulb part isn't properly made. After drop it on carpet, it switch off - twist the bulb part fix it. OtherThoughts:I doubt that is wate... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections