DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pen Style 100LM 1-LED White Light Flashlight (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShwell on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small output Price Versatility Common Battery (Only needs one AAA) Small enough for a Key Chain Cons:None I can see. OtherThoughts:Quite a nice light for something this small. Without a doubt it is a bargain and offer many uses. Bottomline:For a Flashlight of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytOxIcHaZaRd623 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright flashlight for the size and is very useful. I bought this so I could use as my every day carry because of its small size, pocket clip works very well. Uses just one triple A battery which is convenient. The clicker on the back is nice and responsive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeEvans on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very slim AAA light, nice design and smooth attractive finish. Alloy construction gives some strength. Its bright enough for finding your way about (upto ~20feet) in the dark or rooting for keys in your bag, and small enough to keep in the pocket. Cons:Not 100... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnmcchavs on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This small light is exactly what I ordered and what I wanted : - a small light, with a clip to put it on my Leatherman holder - works with just a battery (AAA) - very bright - the switch seems very solid, which is cool : it is often the weak point. Cons:- I don't know h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferite on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:• Unexpecedly bright diode • Compact size • Cool design • Price performance ratio is really good • Metal body Cons:• Electical contact in bulb part isn't properly made. After drop it on carpet, it switch off - twist the bulb part fix it. OtherThoughts:I doubt that is wate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBRANDINO on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LEVE, RESISTENTE FACIL DE USAR, ACENDE NO FUNDO DA LATERNA, SIMPLES DE USAR E MUITO EFICIENTE. Cons:O FACHO DA LUZ DEIXA A DESEJAR, POR SER UMA LANTERNA PEQUENA DO RESTANTE OTIMA.... OtherThoughts:COMPREI PARA MEU FILHO USAR E BRINCAR, MAS NAO FINAL DAS CONTAS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimpo on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Could be as bright as promised, was the same brightness as a 3led buttoncell flashlight, but this uses AAA so I put in a ReCyko+ and that's part of why I choose this light. Cons:The spot was not uniform, but I barely noticed it. When I opened it to insert the ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgupton on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small lightweight flashlight with a rear clicky button and a pocket clip. LED is bright. Great size for pocket or purse. Flood pattern Cons:I don't care for the flood pattern that this light provides, would prefer more of a throw to a flood. OtherThoughts:With t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanenas on 01/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small enough to wear on keychain, bright enough for 1 AAA, uniform illumination Cons:Poor built quality, misaligned bulb OtherThoughts:The strong points are low mass and even illumination without hot spots. Build quality is worse that other small flashlights I b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections