DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Car/Home Outdoor Digital Thermometer - Black (2 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyaronhefetz on 06/09/2014

Small and eazy to use. The battery last for a long time, Accurate (I tested it in ice for 0 degrees Celsius, and 37 degrees Celsius ay body temperature against medical thermometer). It is very easy to see the numbers. It is great for knowing the temperature inside and outside the house (just stick the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybirdy1980 on 01/08/2014

Great product for great price. Cover plastic is good and tight. The screen is ok. You can see numbers clearly. Cable length is ok. At the end of cable is temperature probe. This unit displays only temperature which is read from cable probe. So there is no IN and OUT temperatures. Temperature changes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypdppdp on 01/07/2013

Small, easy to read. Sensor is metal, appears well sealed. Sensor cable is thin and flexible, ~24 inches. Battery protector ensures full life. Display update rate seems to be order of one second. Centigrade only! No switch, jumper, or obvious mod on pcb to show Fahrenheit. Might have made a different ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrangulog on 12/25/2012

It is very easy to use and sufficiently accurate. You only need to install the cells and it is ready to use. It is very cheap. A good range to work with it It does not seem very strong, but that is just an appreciation. Not for professional use. The packaging is not very strong and my shipment arrived ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhektorruse on 11/30/2012

The price is very good and the best is that it can mesure up to 110' C (I need it for local water heating mesuring). It can work with one battery only ;). when the delivery came one of the cells was spoilt (the cell was swollen). May be the temperature is not very accorately, but for my purposes it's ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywilliamalban on 11/09/2012

Super easy to use, just need to put the batteries on. Very accurate. Super cheap. The display its big and easy to see the temperature. The cable of the sensor could be a little bit longer. For me the temperature setting is to slow when changes the temperature. I use it to home brewing, i just drop the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections