DX » Community » Reviews » Reflective Multi-Purpose Paracord Nylon Rope Cord (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfroek on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good cord, easy to cut and can make monkey fists easily, tie camping gear up. I really love it. I took it camping last week and it was my clothesline and a tiedown for my tent when it was windy at night. Cons:Has a bit of stretch to it but it's really not that bad. I wi... Read more

2 2
  • posted bysmasher on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong & durable Cons:None OtherThoughts:Used these to replace the laces that came with my bicycling shoes. That was almost a year ago and they're still like new. Reflective laces are cool for bike shoes, but NOT a substitute for proper lights and reflectives. It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycri15 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I did not think they were of such good quality, they have the famous 7-string inside and have a high resistance. Also great to make bracelets. Cons:when and if the merge, this bracelet will burn with flame and give off a lot of heat, so be ready to blow out. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 02/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is way too cheap. I have to pay SGD$30+ for the same length, but I am not too sure if the material is the same thought. - I have not tried up to the max load but it can definitely hold very heavy stuff, up to 50kg, for my test. Cons:- The ends are pretty dif... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections