DX » Community » Reviews » Reflective Multi-Purpose Paracord Nylon Rope Cord (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Strong reflective Easy to knot
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatthew1986 on 05/28/2016

A generous length of para-cord of very reasonable quality. The reflective surface is effective when exposed to even very low lumen lights. While not an essential feature the enhanced visibility is nice to have and when used around camp it could be considered a safety feature to avoid tripping or... Read more

Decent general purpose rope

Impression:reflective,Strong,Easy to knot;

0 0 0

• posted byfroek on 07/09/2014

Good cord, easy to cut and can make monkey fists easily, tie camping gear up. I really love it. I took it camping last week and it was my clothesline and a tiedown for my tent when it was windy at night. Has a bit of stretch to it but it's really not that bad. I will be ordering more for sure. I... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bysmasher on 05/07/2014

Strong & durable None Used these to replace the laces that came with my bicycling shoes. That was almost a year ago and they're still like new. Reflective laces are cool for bike shoes, but NOT a substitute for proper lights and reflectives. It's just a "little something extra". I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycri15 on 04/02/2013

I did not think they were of such good quality, they have the famous 7-string inside and have a high resistance. Also great to make bracelets. when and if the merge, this bracelet will burn with flame and give off a lot of heat, so be ready to blow out. I personally have used to make bracelets,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDellSuperman on 02/11/2012

- The price is way too cheap. I have to pay SGD$30+ for the same length, but I am not too sure if the material is the same thought. - I have not tried up to the max load but it can definitely hold very heavy stuff, up to 50kg, for my test. - The ends are pretty difficult to burn. I had to buy a I... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere