DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Inflatable Pillow + Sleeping Eyeshade + Earplug Travel Set - Random Color
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 06/27/2014

The price was not bad, probably cheaper than you can find all the bits individually. Convenient set. I was lucky and got a nice burgundy color. The eye shade is not totally opaque. I think it blocks enough light though. The package arrived after my trip so I didn't get to use it! Bus and airplane seats don't support my back and neck well and there is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhona1234 on 12/16/2013

Muito bom! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Nada contra! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakaden on 11/16/2013

It is easy to use. Rapidly inflate and deflate. Equally suitable for use by men and women of different sizes. Very lightweight and does not take up much space in your luggage. Floor pillows pleasant to the skin. One eye patch quickly sold out at the seam, had to be repaired. Blindfold is not tight to the face. I immediately bought 3 items for the whole ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamedinar on 04/03/2013

Same as you can get anywhere but better price. For the same price you can get only one of the items in a conventional store, here you get the three. None Really makes a long journey in public transport more comfortable. It says it shipped in a random color. I got two of them and both in blue, that was perfect for me since they are not too standing out.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuiggiMat on 01/05/2013

Very good quality, obviously easy to use, really comfortable, very soft surface, perfect for traveling or night shift at work ;) After use you can deflate it and easily fold it and save it in your pocket. The Sleeping Eyeshade and Earplug are also nice. This order take a little too long to arrive (About 4 month). I think there's about 10 different colour,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections