DX » Community » Reviews » 3.0MP Dual Lens Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ GPS Logger/TF Slot (2.7" LCD)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspert10 on 04/17/2013

The cam is easy to install and use, the video's can be viewed quite simple on a windows machine. the overall quality of the video is good enough to see what happend infront and inside the car. mine broke becouse i left it in the car overnight, i guess moisture is a problem for the device a mount with an adhesive tape would be usefull when youre windscreen ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymeao123 on 03/29/2013

Massive compact good System a bit cumbersome non-English speakers ... Overall I am satisfied Low lens quality and difficulty inserting in and remove a memory card, the card location is not System a bit cumbersome non-English speakers ... Overall I am satisfied Lacks the ability to correspond by email with DX in any case of a problem, a complaint is ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysoullingy on 03/01/2013

Good product with reasonable price. The feel in hands is quite good, solid and nice. The one in my hand has some small defects: 1. The TF card cannot be ejected smoothly; 2. The GPS unit is not working and I am not sure what's wrong with it. I cannot get the location using the software come with it. Anyway, GPS is just optional and I am going to disconnect ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvinilst on 11/27/2012

1. Two cameras wide viewing angle. 2. Good sensitivity without illumination. 3. The presence of G-sensor and GPS treginga. 4. Card support 32GB. 5. Convenient management interface. 6. Ability to screen blanking. 7. Avtamoticheskoe on / off the camera. 8. The ability to record one or two cameras. 1. Time setting strays connect GPS. There is no way the ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byhannpauk on 09/30/2012

Everything works - both cameras (640 x 480 each), GPS, microphone, Google maps integration (very nice!). Reasonable quality video. Software works pretty well - but see the limitations below. Cables are long enough to get from the mounting spot by the windshield to the power outlet between the front seats - very good! Works ONLY with a PC running Windows.... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections