DX » Community » Reviews » 3.0MP Dual Lens Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ GPS Logger/TF Slot (2.7" LCD)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspert10 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cam is easy to install and use, the video's can be viewed quite simple on a windows machine. the overall quality of the video is good enough to see what happend infront and inside the car. Cons:mine broke becouse i left it in the car overnight, i guess moisture is a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymeao123 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Massive compact good System a bit cumbersome non-English speakers ... Overall I am satisfied Cons:Low lens quality and difficulty inserting in and remove a memory card, the card location is not System a bit cumbersome non-English speakers ... Overall I am satisfied Othe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysoullingy on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product with reasonable price. The feel in hands is quite good, solid and nice. Cons:The one in my hand has some small defects: 1. The TF card cannot be ejected smoothly; 2. The GPS unit is not working and I am not sure what's wrong with it. I cannot get the locati... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvinilst on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Two cameras wide viewing angle. 2. Good sensitivity without illumination. 3. The presence of G-sensor and GPS treginga. 4. Card support 32GB. 5. Convenient management interface. 6. Ability to screen blanking. 7. Avtamoticheskoe on / off the camera. 8. The a... Read more

5 0
  • posted byhannpauk on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything works - both cameras (640 x 480 each), GPS, microphone, Google maps integration (very nice!). Reasonable quality video. Software works pretty well - but see the limitations below. Cables are long enough to get from the mounting spot by the windshield to the p... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections