DX » Community » Reviews » Awei 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybfroto on 06/04/2014

The build quality is very good, the cable is covered by some strong fabric with seems to prevent tangling of the cable and also make it more durable. The base are realy great and powerful. The sound is good, but the sound kind of losses it's clearness due to the base. To have a control volume build in will be great. The earphones are really cheap, 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinfok on 09/05/2013

This earphone is better then the bose in-ears and every sennheiser earphone i have ever used. They are almost as good as the beats by dre tours. I have tested a lot of other dx earphones but these are the best i have had i haven't found any cons yet and i dont think iam gonna find one soon. But somethimes the wires get almost broken i have not very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoEG90 on 08/19/2013

This Earphones have an excelent sound quality, is better tha expected for this price. In another store this sound will cost more than 15 dolars i guess but this ones have an excelent price.the body of the earphone even the box, are nice quality too. The only con is that the material of the wire is not the best because if you do friction with your clothes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynielsjuuh23 on 08/13/2013

I was looking for new earphones because I lost my trusted Creative EP-630's during the holidays. So I looked for new ones and I bought three of these for a total of 10 euros. The reviews were really positive. My own experience : It took two weeks for my order to arrive here in The Netherlands The packaging was good, the earphones look really nices. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaor on 08/03/2013

Great bass, loud sound, clear middle and treble. Price is way too cheap for this quality earphone. Also the wire is well coated and the ends wich connect to the plugs looks strong and rigid. Desipite the ends being made of good quality materials, this is my 2nd earphone because the first one broke right in the connection with the earplug. Definetely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogeriorenan on 07/18/2013

It has a great bass and incredibly clear sound. It's the best one for the price, it got nice specifications like a good range of sound. It gets better with time, use more and it gets even better. Excellent cord that prevents from breaking. You will find no better on DX.com It's not much comfortable in ear, it hurts a little. It's perfect for sports,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUkrania on 03/02/2013

this 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for iPhone has very nice sound level. I use to try before earphones with more cheaper price level, now i understand that it was wrong decition. FOr a now there is no any complains about this product. It comes with the very good packing box, with holograms, some marks etc ))). SOund level are really great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygangerlino on 03/01/2013

Good sound, very comfortable to wear (I always have trouble with in-ear phones, but these are comfy and stay where they are). Love the braided cables, much stronger that normal plastic cables, at the same time not as stiff. Of course you can find better ones than these, but for an everyday person that likes to listen to music when jogging/on the bus/... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMatreco on 12/23/2012

These hear buds are great, they are the best I bought from DX, Great quality, GREAT BASS, Very good treble, and they are the best of it´s type on DX. None, the only way that this product is better is if they gave it away, no charge. I think they are great, so... Buy them, for you, for you´re familly, friends and even you cat! (LOL). These ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFieldleaf on 12/10/2012

The build quality is very good, the cable is covered by some strong fabric with seems to prevent tangling of the cable and also make it more durable. The base are realy great and powerful. The sound is good, but the sound kind of losses it's clearness due to the base. The earphones are really cheap, 5$ for earphones in the 20$ class is hard to beat ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections