DX » Community » Reviews » Awei 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Black
  • 5 star 19 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybfroto on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality is very good, the cable is covered by some strong fabric with seems to prevent tangling of the cable and also make it more durable. The base are realy great and powerful. Cons:The sound is good, but the sound kind of losses it's clearness due to the ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoEG90 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Earphones have an excelent sound quality, is better tha expected for this price. In another store this sound will cost more than 15 dolars i guess but this ones have an excelent price.the body of the earphone even the box, are nice quality too. Cons:The o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUkrania on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for iPhone has very nice sound level. I use to try before earphones with more cheaper price level, now i understand that it was wrong decition. Cons:FOr a now there is no any complains about this product. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygangerlino on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sound, very comfortable to wear (I always have trouble with in-ear phones, but these are comfy and stay where they are). Love the braided cables, much stronger that normal plastic cables, at the same time not as stiff. Of course you can find better ones than these,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMatreco on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These hear buds are great, they are the best I bought from DX, Great quality, GREAT BASS, Very good treble, and they are the best of it´s type on DX. Cons:None, the only way that this product is better is if they gave it away, no charge. OtherThoughts:I t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFieldleaf on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The build quality is very good, the cable is covered by some strong fabric with seems to prevent tangling of the cable and also make it more durable. The base are realy great and powerful. Cons:The sound is good, but the sound kind of losses it's clearness due t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLAMPA91 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality. There's weight to it. It's heavy. It's not that cheap type of build you'd expect for such a low price. Comes with original packaging. 3 sets of ear piece cushions. Bass is GREAT. High end isn't the best but it's present and as crisp as you can g... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvalentinnv on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These earphonses are better than my original Sennheiser earphones. The bass sound are much deeper, although maybe compared with them the trebles are not exactly as clear, but...at this diffrence of price/quality ratio, this earphones worth the price! The jack bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerommel on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice looks. Aluminium housing, braided wire Nice bass reproduction. Low price Cons:Mids and highs are not impressive. Messy frequency response. Not really a pleasure to listen to music. Difference in response between L and R, but this may level out with use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygangerlino on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great earphones. Decent quality in sound, solid build. Cables are made of woven fabric, very pliable but still strong. Packaging looks nice too. Good for resale. Had them for a few months now as second earphones and they still work great (unless some other cheapies). Al... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections