DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Skeleton Hand Pattern Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves (Pair/Random Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHumanflaw on 11/05/2013

Love it, glowed in the dark and was easy to use at night during jogs. It worked on my touch screen S4. Kept my hands warm. You can choose to wear it with the glow in the dark pain on your palm that way you can have a grip on your phone. The glove size was a little too big. I think it was for men. Smelled a little wonky when received like a very strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfhelene on 09/14/2013

- They have a nice, soft fabric which makes them nice to wear. - They are very useful since you can use them on your phone, which is great if its freezing and your phone rings etc. - They have the cool skeleton design :) - The price is great! I actually have no cons. They protects you from the cold, and you do not have to take of your gloves to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarri3 on 12/25/2012

Good gloves to use here in north. easy to work with these even it freezing cold like photographing and with phone outside. Always easy to put thicker clover on with these if really cold. Best is that You dont need to work bare hands on snow. heh! here in Finland You need thicker ones for example when taking pictures outside on middle of winter. difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliesc on 12/20/2011

-The product does what it claims to do - nice design (if you'reyoung enough) - good quality -the gloves are really soft and confortable. -Only the first three fingers offer capacitive screen touch, but theyre the only ones you need really. - a command for iOS5 needs four fingers, but the gloves won't cover it since the capacitive screen support is only ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections