DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuivs on 10/27/2013

I'll start off by saying I'd been looking for one such gloves (touch screen compatible) for a while and was disappointed with the lack of variety I was finding. Thus, I was very happy when I saw these as I love the stripy pattern on them :) Perfect for keeping your hands warm and still being able to use your phone (or tablet or so). I actually risked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrick96 on 12/06/2012

Exactly- you get what you pay for. The quality is not very good. Between two fingers the gloves get holes fast, but a grandmother can clear this ;) I have big hands, but the gloves fit perfectly.the 3 fingers with touch possibility work great. With the 2 other fingers, you can't reach anything. For this price, unbeatable. The look is not too much, unspectacular ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bysjogren on 09/30/2012

- The gloves look good, nice colors! - They work as expected (well) - The quality could be better, but for the price it's good. - You can only use three fingers with these gloves. That is enough if you use the cell phone, but if you, like I, love multi touch on the iPad, these gloves obviously don't work (drag four fingers up to see multitasking bar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexfords on 09/19/2012

These gloves do exactly what they are meant to do - they allow you to use your touch screen when the weather would otherwise have you wanting to put your hands in your pocket. The price is wonderful too with local equivalents around 5+ times more expensive. Not really any cons to speak of. The product is as described If your experience is anything like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotnsane on 06/16/2012

The size is very good, they fit very comfortably in my hands. Construction quality is amazing! I was very surprised of this. Sure, there are minor imperfections, but the gloves itself are very warm and usable. With these ones you can stop ripping the fingers of your old gloves. Capacitiveness (?) it's only on three fingers, but that's what most people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheKyTe on 04/02/2012

-They work as stated. Thumb and first two fingers of each hand are able to utilize touchscreen devices -Keep your hands decently warm -Able to change the song quickly or other easy tasks (texting is rather difficult though) -Low price! -With the gloves on, it was very difficult to type up a text message due to the decrease in accuracy -The gloves are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 02/29/2012

Not every expensive, ALL fingers have touch capacitive screen parts!! Great concept and every touch works, this is an amazing product! Not very thick gloves, so if it is really cold these are too thin, but for ~5 to -3 degrees with no wind I think these are warm enough! Probably not the best build quality but for normal use these are okai! The touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaensu on 01/30/2012

Damn cheap in comparison to most competitor products. Warm enough to keep me in solid, well, touch for 10 minutes at -20? (pity the phone). They are somewhat stylish? Ambidextrous design allows you to simply switch hands if there's a loop out or something similar happens on the more visible side. Works only once, though. Might not work well for big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogopogo on 01/16/2012

These are great. Basically the same material as mini-gloves, they really work with my iphone, not itchy, two fingers and the thumb on both gloves are good for touching the screen, which is pretty much all you could ever need. Oh, and of course, they are cheap so you can buy a few pairs! They fit large! This might be good for you if you have big hands,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

- You can use the iPad and iPhone on the street in winter and keep warm. - There are good with clothes. - No hands are cold. - The screens are stained much less. - It's fun because people love it. - They are a bit poorly manufactured. - Have holes. - Some lines are not as fat in some sides than others. - Are not well finished. - They should take action.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections