DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Red (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
  • 5 star 53 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrkeys on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the best phones i have had in years. For the price this unbeatable. Very flat response. The bass is very deep and rich highs are also clear. Cable length is just good enough. Build quality is quite good with flat cable being a great feature. Noise isola... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimoliini on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Packaging was nice as in it came in an actual package (Some other ones came in ziplock bags). The sound quality is excellent for the price. They are actually better than the cheapest i can buy from my country (10-20€ sound the same as 2-4€ ones in here) and these were a n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChinchanchan on 05/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These earphones sounds very good and very durable. For the price I paid I really can't complain. I have been using them for more than a year now and they still work and still sounds great. Packaging is also nice, they also use high quality materials on these. Cons:None.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYesPanda on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good packaging - Build quality is amazing - Excellent bass - Excellent sound isolation - Conveniently sitting in the ears. - Good quality cable - Leather carrying bag - Very cheap! Cons:Nope! For that money, it's practically a giveaway. OtherThoughts:In my cit... Read more

1 1
  • posted byEltrath on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is similar in sound quality to the Sennheiser CX-300 v2, without exaggerated bass and treble without forgetting means harmony average. Seems to have weak but are sturdy cable, I could try for a long time. Cons:Matter of taste. They can stand a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriddler1234 on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is amazing, they look and feel like there worth $50+. The sound is clear and the bass is awesome. Nice leather pouch included, which was a nice surprise. I'm usually very picky when it comes to headphones and stick to big name brands. I have tossed my sony a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjaiman on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely comfortable Great overall sound Incredible price for what you get here Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:These are awesome earphones, just bought a couple more for gifts. They come with three different size ear pieces for a better fit. I really like the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikape on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Remarkable earphones, good sound. Are made in the form of noodles, don't break. Excellent design and small price, and main quality, children ;) They well fit into an ear and feel quite comfortably after several days of use. The noise-insulating. The parcel was accurately... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheSpider305 on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap price. Amazing Quality -Amazing Bass -Noise Isolation works perfectly -Durable -a must buy for anyone who wants good headphones -comes with its own carrying case which is pretty useful along with different sizes of buds -beautiful packaging Cons:No cons whatsoever.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbaksa on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was surprised with how good the cable is, looks pretty strong and doesn't tangle easily. The packaging is very solid, and it doesn't look cheap which was quite a surprise. The package comes with 2 different size ear buds. The sound quality is quite good, wel... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections