DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Red (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Sound quality Power Good sound quality good quality bass
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8859354 on 12/12/2014

Fit really well. Seal into the ear nicely and isolate from outside noise excellently. Build quality is ok. Wire from main cable join to each phone is pretty flimsy. Also doesn't have that protruding piece sticking down from each phone you can grab to pull out of ear, so when I pull them out I'm putting ... Read more

Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble.

Impression:Bass,Power;

0 0 0

• posted byfootloose on 12/04/2014

Better than the branded ones available in my country in this price range. The delivery to India was not very fast, but considering the "free shipping" factor, I think that is okay. Read more

Impression:Good sound quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byarthurcorreia on 12/03/2014

Pros: Tudo de bom! Ótimo som e acabamento, por um preço muuuito barato. Nenhum som que vende no Brasil tem esse custo/benefício. Estou comprando mais 2 desses. Contra: Nada! Read more

Impression:good,Sound quality,good quality bass;

0 0 0

• posted bydrogba005 on 11/29/2014

Купил месяц назад эти наушники...рад был безумно! Звук чистый, громкий.. Носить их очень приятно, не выпадают + в комплекте идут дополнительные насадки и чехольчик (похож на кожаный). За все время эксплуатации не было погрешностей! Но есть один минус! Когда наушник вставляешь в ухо, издаётся очень не... Read more

AWEI ES-600M

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidd7 on 11/27/2014

This may be one of the best earphones I used in this price range and they beat a lot of more expensive ones. Sound quality very good, super nice bass. I will defintely buy 2-3 pairs more. Read more

Impression:Very good sound quality and isolation;

0 0 0

• posted byamsp on 11/26/2014

pelo preço são otimos som razoavel e boa qualidade de acabamentos...very good for the price nice sound and good constrution Read more

Impression:Sound quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLakre on 11/23/2014

Very nice bass. not the distortion and high quality sound. i liked. Read more

Impression:good quality bass;

0 0 0

• posted bymegaoffer on 11/16/2014

The sound quality is great, especially the bass. I think the earphone's cable should be thicker than it actually is, but in general it's a good product. I recommend it Read more

Impression:good,Sound quality,good quality bass;

0 0 0

• posted byasicansee on 11/11/2014

It is a well-worthy product. Well packed. Obviously, it is not a high-end product, however, it is well worthy for the price. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFrancisGoh on 11/02/2014

Pros: Very good sound quality at a reasonable price. I am not an audiophile who can appreciate great quality earphones, but this sounds very good to me. I compared this with another earphone that I bought online recently and the Awei ES-600M clearly sounds better. Cons: Not really a negative. Wish this ... Read more

Impression:Great cheap earphone;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections