DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Red (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Quality Awesome Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/16/2015

Recomendo a todos, boa qualidade.

Impression:Excelente som;

0 1 1

• posted bybrctrc on 02/11/2015

Wow these are great headphones. The clarity and the bass response is perfect. Better than my monster beats in ear headphones.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymykiss45 on 02/03/2015

He now comes under my crate products reached $ 15 within 20 days in Turkey. Hassle-Free shipping , high quality products, the price is very good.

Impression:iyi,Kalite,fiyat;

0 0 1

• posted bycontyh on 01/24/2015

Pros: Really good bass quality Chord is flat Comes with a fancy leather case Good material quality Cons: Sound is not perfect overall Miss a little bit of trebble like on premium earbuds

Impression:good,good deal,price;

0 0 1

• posted bypedriito on 01/20/2015

Pros: very good sound quality, deep basses and clear sound, fits well in ears (at least in mine!). Cons: maybe a slight fragility in wire (plug side) (this is the second time I buy these)

Impression:good,Quality,price;

0 0 1

• posted byChecon56 on 12/31/2014

I'm glad to review this because I did not expect much of a cheap product like this And this surprise me for the high quality Pros: Has a really good Bass and higher sound. The silicone in-ear is confortable and fits really well, and come with other sizes to change. The cable has a nice size, to a... Read more

Impression:Quality,Sound quality,price;

0 0 0

• posted by8859354 on 12/12/2014

Fit really well. Seal into the ear nicely and isolate from outside noise excellently. Build quality is ok. Wire from main cable join to each phone is pretty flimsy. Also doesn't have that protruding piece sticking down from each phone you can grab to pull out of ear, so when I pull them out I'm I... Read more

Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble. Bad mid-range. Lots of bass and treble.

Impression:Bass,Power;

0 0 0

• posted byfootloose on 12/04/2014

Better than the branded ones available in my country in this price range. The delivery to India was not very fast, but considering the "free shipping" factor, I think that is okay.

Impression:Good sound quality ;

0 0 1

• posted byarthurcorreia on 12/03/2014

Pros: Tudo de bom! Ótimo som e acabamento, por um preço muuuito barato. Nenhum som que vende no Brasil tem esse custo/benefício. Estou comprando mais 2 desses. Contra: Nada!

Impression:good,Sound quality,good quality bass;

0 0 0

• posted bydrogba005 on 11/29/2014

Купил месяц назад эти наушники...рад был безумно! Звук чистый, громкий.. Носить их очень приятно, не выпадают + в комплекте идут дополнительные насадки и чехольчик (похож на кожаный). За все время эксплуатации не было погрешностей! Но есть один минус! Когда наушник вставляешь в ухо, издаётся звук... Read more

AWEI ES-600M

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections