DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition Earphone -Red (1.2m)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful perfect Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflorzao on 11/21/2017

Impression:excellent,audio quality,Isolation;

Pros: Good sound quality for the price, Almost the same sound quality as an Original Iphone 5+ Earphone Good Isolation The cable seems very durable I used it for more than a year of heavy usage I just bought one more Earphone from the same Brand because of this product. Cons: The Sound Quality a... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybyklom on 08/11/2017

Impression:good,excellent,Lightweight;

Pros: Great sounds (AWEI as always) Lightweight comes with extra ear plugs and the carrying bag from AWEI Cons: Not so confortable

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChrisbras on 05/07/2017

Impression:good;

For the higher price I was expecting a superior sound quality. I liked that the wire do not tangle and it is rubbered. The ear bud was too large, so I had to use one from another earphone. Overall it is worth it.

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byManoRAW on 03/25/2017

Impression:испортились;

Помню купил их в 1-ый раз в 2012 году - были реально классные наушники, со своими нюансами держания в ухе (отличительная особенность - при одевании создается как бы вакуум в ухе и если грамотно одеть наушник звук будет максимальным и очень насыщенным.), но все же, покупал несколько раз позже. раз... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrndii5oiurte3 on 12/06/2016

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

I've used these for over two years but then my little sister borrowed them and broke them, so I will order another set of these because their sound is so clear, crips and deep at the same time pros: great style and sound cons: when you buy 1, you want another 10 of them

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysathiyak on 10/12/2016

It was working good, but stopped working soon than usual.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMs.Mimi on 09/17/2016

Impression:excellent;

Good quality... With small bag Received it as a Partial Shipment.. I didn't wait the whole order to be ready to ship.. I would like to buy again from dx.com

LOVE iT LOVE iT

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySmeta21 on 09/15/2016

I tested a lot of headphones here on DX. These are my favorite. I broke them just by my stupidity. That is the reason I bought them again.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10357225 on 07/28/2016

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

Pros: The headphones really do a good job of isolating noise. The build quality is good with impressive bass output. I would recommend this product.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOdinarius on 06/22/2016

Impression:excellent;

I have been using these AWEI headphones for the last couple of years. They are good looking and offer sound that you cannot find for triple the price in normal stores. The extra earbuds that you get are just a bonus, regular ones work well for me. As a downside, I`ll mention that that they don`t... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere