DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Red (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Useful Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9727306 on 11/25/2015

krásný zvuk za málo peněz

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bytkruijer on 10/27/2015

Pros: I have been using these earphones for a couple of months now. The quality is pretty decent. They give a pretty good bass, which gives the quality of the sound a premium feel to it. Cons: Not a big con, but for some reason these earphones do not fit my ears so good (I tried different rubbers).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydlambfra on 10/08/2015

These are great headphones, I was very surprised by how good they sound - good, round sound with full bass (I'm a fan of Koss Porta Pros, that gives an indication of the kind of sound I like), and at this price it's hard to believe. They also fit my ears well, which is something I can't often say... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelr_britto@hotmail.com on 09/09/2015

Excelente produto.

0 0 0

• posted byShowa on 09/08/2015

Can't be beat for the price. Nice bass. Nice volume. Attractive looking. If I get them to last more than a couple months they will be well worth it. No complaints so far

Impression:good,great for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkpipo6 on 08/16/2015

Pros: buen sonido , buenos accesorios Cons: Hay que cuidar muy bien el plug de entrada para que no se heche a perder

0 0 0

• posted bylimmor1 on 07/14/2015

Pros: excellent build quality, lots of accessories, for the price looks stylish. Cons: Dead on arrival - left earbud had almost no bass in it, pointing to a damaged cone or dead part inside. Summary - I was not so lucky, poor quality control.

0 0 0

• posted byKonnax on 07/13/2015

These headphones are very good ears and really unobtrusive , you can keep among them the teachings and be swag and not to vittuja

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydl9874 on 07/08/2015

Pros: Good sound, base, noise isolation. Cons: Terrible quality build. Stops working properly after <2 months.

Impression:Great sound quality, Terrible build quality;

0 0 0

• posted byafbernardi on 06/29/2015

Pros: It's the 3rd time that I bought this earphone, for me and my wife. The quality of the sound its amazing for the price. Really comfortable, good bass and good isolation. Cons: Nothing. A really good product, incredible ratio price/quality.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere