DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Red (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Useful Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkpipo6 on 08/16/2015

Pros: buen sonido , buenos accesorios Cons: Hay que cuidar muy bien el plug de entrada para que no se heche a perder

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylimmor1 on 07/14/2015

Pros: excellent build quality, lots of accessories, for the price looks stylish. Cons: Dead on arrival - left earbud had almost no bass in it, pointing to a damaged cone or dead part inside. Summary - I was not so lucky, poor quality control.

0 0 0

• posted byKonnax on 07/13/2015

These headphones are very good ears and really unobtrusive , you can keep among them the teachings and be swag and not to vittuja

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydl9874 on 07/08/2015

Pros: Good sound, base, noise isolation. Cons: Terrible quality build. Stops working properly after <2 months.

Impression:Great sound quality, Terrible build quality;

0 0 0

• posted byafbernardi on 06/29/2015

Pros: It's the 3rd time that I bought this earphone, for me and my wife. The quality of the sound its amazing for the price. Really comfortable, good bass and good isolation. Cons: Nothing. A really good product, incredible ratio price/quality.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by19982003 on 06/17/2015

For its price I think that it is the best earphone

Impression:It's very light ,you can use it for running;

0 0 0

• posted byjduque on 06/12/2015

Pros:Good product and price. It has a case to save. After used it, say that have a good quality. Cont: Nothing.

0 0 0

• posted byemirAL on 05/28/2015

Habe drei Monate auf die gewartet, wegen Lieferung nach Sarajewo, hat sich aber gelohnt, sehr gute saubere Töne, gute Geräuscheisolation. Man kann ganz gut Musik auf mittlere Lautstärke genießen.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byoneLifeLeft on 05/08/2015

Pros: Cheap, look nice, flat cable, sound quality Cons: None that I can think of. Other thoughts: The audio stopped working in one ear after a couple of months of rough use. I bought another pair because the audio was very nice for the price.

0 0 0

• posted bybsod74 on 05/08/2015

Pros: 1) Price!!! 2) Quality!!! 3) Looks good 4) Quality of sound Cons: for this price - none

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere