DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Red (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
  • 5 star 77 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypieppo on 06/30/2014

Ottimo il livello dei bassi, a differenza di altri prodotti economici Dotazione molto ricca (bustina con chiusura a molla oltre agli adattori per le orecchie) Non ho trovato difetti, soprattutto in considerazione del prezzo Superiore alle aspettattive. Mi piacerebbe sapere se Awei produce auricolari per i telefonini con le stesse caratteristiche tecniche ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrkeys on 06/03/2014

One of the best phones i have had in years. For the price this unbeatable. Very flat response. The bass is very deep and rich highs are also clear. Cable length is just good enough. Build quality is quite good with flat cable being a great feature. Noise isolation is excellent. I have been abusing for quite some time and seems to have survived so far.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharown on 06/01/2014

- Great Bass - Clear Sound - Received it in good Package - Small bag to store the earphone - Multiple color earbuds - Looks like firm earphones - Delivery was slow, but that has nothing to do with the product itself. - Not found yet, but will report if I found some. - Hope it won't break, I'm always in the gym with these and all my other earphones broke ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimoliini on 05/28/2014

Packaging was nice as in it came in an actual package (Some other ones came in ziplock bags). The sound quality is excellent for the price. They are actually better than the cheapest i can buy from my country (10-20€ sound the same as 2-4€ ones in here) and these were a nice surprise. The bass is really REALLY strong, the middles are clear and the high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChinchanchan on 05/20/2014

These earphones sounds very good and very durable. For the price I paid I really can't complain. I have been using them for more than a year now and they still work and still sounds great. Packaging is also nice, they also use high quality materials on these. None. Everything works well even after a year of usage. Very good price to performance ratio.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartware10 on 05/02/2014

Excellent soundproofing. Wonderful sound quality. Of color options. very comfortable Beautiful packaging and made ??with excellent materials. Appears to be very durable. Came with 2 pairs of earbuds in different sizes reservations. long cable of good quality. I found no negatives, maybe the price could be better Amazing headphones with impeccable sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytjm1994 on 04/08/2014

For the normal users, you can't get much better than this. especially when using with phones. they're very cheap, good clear sound and have a flat wire. You shouldn't expect miracles from these, they are budget headphones and you can't expect $100+ performance from them. They also don't have volume controls. I just bought them so I can't say anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYesPanda on 04/02/2014

- Good packaging - Build quality is amazing - Excellent bass - Excellent sound isolation - Conveniently sitting in the ears. - Good quality cable - Leather carrying bag - Very cheap! Nope! For that money, it's practically a giveaway. In my city like earphones are $30-40. Thus, I think not difficult to guess that I'm happy with the purchase. Price / ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byezaton on 04/01/2014

Well packaged, well placed inside my ears, a very long and sturdy cable will probably make it last longer than most such earphones. Sound quality seems to be very good, although I am no expert. It doesn't include a microphone, meaning it will not be very useful to me with my cell phone to make phone conversations. For audio only - this seems to be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWieger70 on 03/31/2014

They are awesome earphone's the sound is great with really good basssounds and they fit perfect in my ears. You have a option fore 3 earbuds. The noise isolating works good and the quality of the product is good. little bit expensive but cheaper than in my country. I mis a clip on the wire for fastening on clothes. Maybe a clip on the wire for fastening ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections