Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjackyjones on 12/09/2014

Pros: Seems to be a real wallet with a lot of space and at just the right size Cons: The hole in the fold is a little to big, if i drop a coin in one of the two big compartements i might loose it Impression: a really good wallet with a big compartement for coins, good quality, cards might get stuck if ... Read more

Impression:Great wallet;

0 0 0

• posted byFinDefaulted on 05/23/2014

Quality is good and the size is great. Has 6 slots for cards and two for bills a.k.a paper cash. Card slots are really tight, so no worries about cards dropping out. Looks good and states to be "Genuine Leather All Hand Made" though I cannot be certain if that is true since I can also buy genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdjekic on 10/12/2013

Very, very stylish. Design and quality are perfect and the wallet looks great! You have a lot of compartments that you can use to store (or even hide) some money and documents. The compartments are nicely arranged too. The inside part that covers the part where you can keep photos and such was folded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatsugordo on 05/28/2013

I have bought this wallet about one year ago and it still looks like new. It has two spaces for paper/cash, so I can separate different currencies or use one of them for checks. It is bigger than my previous wallet, so at first I thought it was a little big, but I got used to it. On the left side of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMoongoat on 12/22/2012

- The quality seems good. - It seems like real leather. At least it smells like it - There is a stamp in it saying "Genuine Leather, Hand made". I'm not sure if the hand made part it true. I actually doubt it. - There is room for four cards on the side - In the front there are two more rooms ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections