Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykesapottu on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Good price - Study, well made wallet - Good space for credit cards - Comes very well protected, inside a decorated hard cardboard box and wrapped in paperCons:- Has no space for checks, if you use them (not my case, I only use plastic, so I'm ok with that) -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byederxxx on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The material the wallet is made of, looks to be genuine leather hand made. Very soft material. The quality of seams is great. There are lots of space to place credit cards, documents, photos, and of course, check, money and coins. Fits perfectly in jeans back pocket.Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricioAedo on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This wallet has so many pockets that I have left some unused has a small size, beautiful design and finishes. Its leather material makes it durable and comfortable to hold.Cons:The only thing I could say negative is that it be wider than my previous wallet but this is due... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscarscheepstra on 05/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good build quality spacious has pockets I can fit all I need LONG!Cons:Shiny (I think I got the wrong one...) Has a huge coins pocket, so I think I will keep losing my change The document pocket is kinda small-ish could have more credit card slotsOtherThoughts:It is shiny... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections