DX » Community » Reviews » EYKI Stylish Roman Numeral Dial Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black + White (1 x 626)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCristianSama on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice watch, looks very expensive and the wristband have a great quality, also when I show It to other people they couldn't believe its so cheap because of its quality and design, exceeded all expectations Cons:The calendar doesn't work but its not even a problem, also the... Read more

nice and cool watch
    0 0
  • posted byRag on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great looking watch, perfect size, very easy to read, works perfectly. Looks way more valuable than the price. I wasn't very confident that the blue pointer and numbers would look good, but they do! The leather watchband is of good quality and complements the watch nice... Read more

White
    0 0
  • posted bySquier7 on 09/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great quality for that price, with pretty design of clock-face, good quality of wristband ) unisex watch absoulutly amazing product!!! Cons:shipping was a bit long (2 weeks they was searching them and then month they was in way) and calendar is not correct if month has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPavelSJ on 01/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very high quality made ??watch. Exceed expectations. Appearance is excellent. No defects. Are very accurate (no more than + / - one second for the week of my observations!). Cons:User Manual in Chinese. However, it is not necessary. Everything is clear without manual. O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections