DX » Community » Reviews » EYKI Stylish Roman Numeral Dial Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
  • 5 star 15 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypBogey on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good watch, it has quartz mechanism so it keeps time very accurate. The design is also nice and clean. It shows the date. The strap is good as well. Cons:I have no negative opinions regarding this watch, although the strap could be of better quality, for the price it se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomro on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This a very stylish and descrete watch. It's slim and light on the pulse. I'm using it for a week now, the time is not early or late. The price is also good for the quality. It has a date display that is realy helpful. I realy recomend for a business use. Cons:I have no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymamaev on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent watch for the money. When my friends saw them, we thought that they were worth $ 200. The quality is excellent, the strap is not real leather, but it looks and sits on the hand perfectly and is not broken. perfect size, very easy to read, works fine.... Read more

EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish EYKI Stylish
    0 0
  • posted bycedakralj on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheep watch, it looks just like in the picture :) Nice leather bracelet, not to hard to get it on the hand :) It looks elegant, I ware it almost always :) Comes in with the battery so you don't have to put in one yourself. Cons:Waiting time was a bit longer maybe,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykentme on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch was a nice surprise. The band is a good quality leather, not hard like you'd expect at this price point. Solid, overall quality is good. The watch itself seems decent - keeps time and stylish. Cons:For $12 it's a very good deal and can't really complain. To b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRag on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great looking watch, perfect size, very easy to read, works perfectly. Looks way more valuable than the price. I wasn't very confident that the blue pointer and numbers would look good, but they do! The leather watchband is of good quality and complements the watch nice... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiliske on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- looks good - works perfectly - runs accurately - the date dial works perfectly I have been using the watch daily now for 6 months, it still runs perfectly, Looks good, survived a lot of beer so is probably also waterproof up til a certain degree. Cons:no cons really,... Read more

EYKI Stylish Roman Numeral Dial Wrist Watch
    0 0
  • posted bytomas.b44 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are several things i like about this watch, for starters it feels good. on top of this it looks great, definitly not expected from such a cheap watch. The nicest thing about it though and definitly the most important it keeps time great! and as an extra bonus it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThorValhalla on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simply beautiful. As all of the other reviewers have pointed out, this does not look or feel like a $15 watch. It's an excellent watch made even better by the price. Extremely comfortable strap and the dial seems like the perfect size. The second hand actually lines up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzfranji on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice looking watch. much better than on the fotos and gives the impression of being much more expensive watch. The strap is very soft and comfortable, looks to be of a good quality too. the date changes automatically. Anyway for this price it is more than a decent... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections