DX » Community » Reviews » EYKI Stylish Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Coffee + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDubtripalive on 12/26/2013

Cheap, good-looking watch. Stylish yet chique. This is a watch that you can wear anytime, anywhere. Chique party's, Christmas dinner or just high school. You can name it. The material is strong, it is delevered in good conditions and it's just working. The watch is self-winding, which on it self is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypBogey on 11/04/2013

Great watch, the strap does not have extraordinary quality, but is good enough. The mechanism works very good, the time gets ahead by 1-2 minutes per week, which is not really that bad. I like that it has a simple and clean design without unnecessary "bling" on it, like most chinese stuff. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPdunkel on 01/19/2013

Very good, high quality, accurate, one of the best watches I have ever had. Makes me happy every time I watch it. Works great, water proof, in daily use very quick to check the time. Clear display. Just what I wanted. Shows the date and time, exactly and quickly. This watch is some shock proof, too. ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections