DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Grey (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
excellent cool Good price bom preço nice price but low quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcmaia on 07/14/2015

This is a low price option for earphone with nice colors and low durability. All three earphones lasted about 3 weeks. The glue that sticks together the plastic and rubber goes off real easy, while you can't move much if you don't want bumps to reach your ears. I would not purchase another I like... Read more

Impression:nice price but low quality;

0 0 0

• posted bySmoffe on 05/27/2015

pros: very cheap and comfortable, ok sound and easy to use cons: after quite a lot of use they now got a bad connection and there is only sound in 1 of the 2 ear plugs. bottomline: If you want cheap and headphones and dont mind if they break after a while its a good buy

Impression:cool,Good price,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylcdcjal on 11/22/2014

This earphone has a good pricen, great sound quality but a bad construction. When it arrived I could see a space between the plastic. The person who uses it carried it everywhere and in a few months later, the phone was over. I wouldn't buy it again for someone who was going to use it intensevly.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bythezerosun on 11/15/2014

Prós : low price, good definition. Cons : much treble for a little Bass Others : you can fix this by using an equalizer.

Impression:bom preço;

0 0 0

• posted byaryxpe on 09/20/2014

Pros: great finish and presentation. Cons: It features a resonance in the range of 140 hz +3 db, which is easily corrected with equalizer player.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymateusmira on 07/29/2014

O produto demorou mais eu recebi, fiquei muito ansioso. Ótimo produto, sem defeitos com aparência boa. It took but I received, I was feeling anxious. Great Product, it's not out of order. It looks good. Mateus... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypixelcat on 06/24/2014

Travels well in the included pouch, sounds great, the different sized earbuds work well for me. The flat wire is great and untangles quite easily. It doesn't tangle easily at all, which helps. The colours of the different earbud things clash like crazy. It would be nice is they were coordinated,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzwapz on 06/18/2014

Nice stylise earbuds. It comes in a nice package with a black carrying pouch and two other buds for smaller/larger ears and a clip to hold the cable in place. The cable is a flatcable, at the moment it seems sturdy enough for normal usage. It has too much Bass for my liking, normal speech becomes... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCasperF on 03/22/2014

Real good sound with good bass as well. Seems like good quality, even though I have only had them for a couple off days. Looks fine, but I am not a fashion expert.. So far none at all! I have only had them for a few days, so a longer time off use will tell if they can hold the high standard Good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytravelguy78 on 02/11/2014

The sound quality is very good for this price level. Does not fall out to easily Very comfortable! The sound does get distorted if you like to play at very loud levels ( So loud that it will cause ear injury ). For the price paid this pair of earplugs is a bargain. I am going to order more of as... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere