DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI ES-600M Noise Isolating Hi-Definition In-Ear Earphone - Grey (3.5mm Audio Jack/1.2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypixelcat on 06/24/2014

Travels well in the included pouch, sounds great, the different sized earbuds work well for me. The flat wire is great and untangles quite easily. It doesn't tangle easily at all, which helps. The colours of the different earbud things clash like crazy. It would be nice is they were coordinated, or all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzwapz on 06/18/2014

Nice stylise earbuds. It comes in a nice package with a black carrying pouch and two other buds for smaller/larger ears and a clip to hold the cable in place. The cable is a flatcable, at the moment it seems sturdy enough for normal usage. It has too much Bass for my liking, normal speech becomes way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCasperF on 03/22/2014

Real good sound with good bass as well. Seems like good quality, even though I have only had them for a couple off days. Looks fine, but I am not a fashion expert.. So far none at all! I have only had them for a few days, so a longer time off use will tell if they can hold the high standard Good earphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytravelguy78 on 02/11/2014

The sound quality is very good for this price level. Does not fall out to easily Very comfortable! The sound does get distorted if you like to play at very loud levels ( So loud that it will cause ear injury ). For the price paid this pair of earplugs is a bargain. I am going to order more of these earplugs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigornot85 on 12/20/2013

Excellents écouteurs. Le son est de première qualité, les basses profondes et les aigus clairs. Le côté "bouchons d'oreille" permet de s'isoler en partie du bruit ambiant et leur bouts souples sont agréables. Peu de reproches sauf qu'ils sont saillants et on ne ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeirbns on 12/20/2013

I have to say I'm proud for that buying! This one of the best earphones I've ever heard Really deep and sharp bass Sharp mid and sharp highs Really really great sounds Non cons Really great Seems awei is a really great brand in china, and it sounds even better from my audio technique earphones I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCobalamin on 12/07/2013

- Color is beautiful (metallic brown) - Sound quality is good - Extra pairs of ear buds are included - The case for the headphones smells and it is not necessary to use it. Buy this case: http://dx.com/p/fashion-waterproof-nylon-eva-earphone-storage-case-white-230516 The cable is very thin and better ... Read more

Metall mash.

0 0 0

• posted bydrossan on 12/02/2013

Excelente. Levando em consideração o custo, este fone de ouvido é excelente. Qualidade do som sensacional. Levinho, fininho, mas produz um potente som, com puros graves, sem ruido. Nada contra. Tá tudo ok com o fone de ouvido. Excelente produto. Barato e de grande qualidade. Podem ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykrystofurr on 11/27/2013

Awesome sound. Better than expected for the price for sure. Very thin wires attached to the earbuds themselves. Probably need to reinforce them somehow cause I will snap them for sure. Needs some heat shrink tubing I believe for the earbuds. Great sound. Needs some strong reinforcement Must buy for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrouge1 on 10/30/2013

Came with extra ear pieces in different types. Cable was long enough to put PSP player into my pocket or in its belt case. The price is right. the bass was okay. the treble was okay. Over all you get what you will when you spend 6.80 on a pair of ear phones. If you look in a retail brick and mortar store ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections