Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykstrejon on 08/05/2014

Pros: very cheap black key holder, useful, made of paracord rope, but in case of emergency can use the rope as you need it. Once it helped me to hold my motorcicle pedal for a couple of minutes while found some one to fix it. Can also put what ever you want in the ring. No cons. Read more

Paracord key holder

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byNeruda on 01/08/2014

This is a very strong keychain. It looks tacti-chique. Lost of options for attaching other components. It not really paracord. Don't use it as a backup when skydiving. Other colors would be nice. Maybe, red blue grey pink lemon poison green blackish yellow dark violet silly beige olive Vivid Tangerine Burnt Orange Neon Carrot Dandelion nch Worm Electric ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBtrek89 on 11/24/2012

This keychain is well made it feels very sturdy. The slider button makes it easy to tighten it down to your arm so your keys do not come off while carrying. This also makes it a lot easier to find your keys in your pocket. end of the paracord are melted so it will not come lose. Can not think of any cons The only thing I wish it had was carabiner so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 09/14/2012

- The paracord used on it seems to be of good quality and durable - The keychain ring is sturdy and resistent - Size is fine for carrying it inside pockets, not too big nor too small - The cord braid doesn't untie by accident, but also it's not impossible to do it (good if you ever need the cord for something else) - The keychain is very stiff, so it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 08/15/2012

Eh, not much to say, seems to be real paracord. It's cheap and is now holding my keys, i suppose that with the ammount of keys i have on me, it doubles as a self defense weapon.... Doesnt have a load bearing spec, so you dont know how much it would hold if you needed to use it... And i dont know how i should un-wrap it. No other thoughts. Good as a ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections