Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBtrek89 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This keychain is well made it feels very sturdy. The slider button makes it easy to tighten it down to your arm so your keys do not come off while carrying. This also makes it a lot easier to find your keys in your pocket. end of the paracord are melted so it will not c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The paracord used on it seems to be of good quality and durable - The keychain ring is sturdy and resistent - Size is fine for carrying it inside pockets, not too big nor too small - The cord braid doesn't untie by accident, but also it's not impossible to d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Eh, not much to say, seems to be real paracord. It's cheap and is now holding my keys, i suppose that with the ammount of keys i have on me, it doubles as a self defense weapon.... Cons:Doesnt have a load bearing spec, so you dont know how much it would hold i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections