DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Military Parachute Rope Lanyard with Keychain/Carabiner - Black
Customer’s impression:
good looking Long lasting awesome looking keychain
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimkuk on 03/12/2015

pros: i bought this product few years ago, and still it is same yarn is not damaged and skull on kaychain still shines like new if scratches ignored. few friends has been asking where i got this and i told that from dx.com, and they bought their own pieces. and if you look good looking and long u... Read more

Impression:good looking,Long lasting,awesome looking keychain;

0 0 0

• posted byosafronov on 01/25/2014

Careful weaving. Skull of good quality. Is a good decoration. Beautiful keychain. Black paracord looks good especially in combination with a shiny metallic skull and carabiner. Carabiner allows you to quickly attach and detach keychain. For ring you can attach any other jewelry or keys. I can not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysikou on 04/17/2012

I use it as a car keychain and just love it, looks awesome, build quality and materials are ok. Carabiner works well but I have no use of it (just keychain with lanyard). Love skull as addon. No cons so far, there may be possibility for lanyard unknoting if not carefull. Didn't hapen yet and it a... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere