DX » Community » Reviews » Water Shooting Grown-up Toy Keychain (Assorted Colors 3-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by watafak on 06/07/2012

Pros: I bought these thinking on an hilarious gift, and sure they are! I gave those to some friends and they couldn't stop laughing. Laughs guaranteed. Easy to use. Cons: Maybe a little bit big for carrying it in one pocket. Can't hold too much water though. Could be a little bit cheaper. Can't carry a large amount of keys. OtherThoughts: It to... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by chris0303 on 03/28/2012

Pros: Hilarious gag gift keychains at a decent price. Great for stocking stuffers or "adult" party favors. We use it for the mailbox key at our apartment building and get looks all the time. Cons: It would be nice to have the option to pick the colors you want - but I really can't complain...it's quite obvious what the keychain is. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by JBigs on 01/08/2012

Pros: -Funny as a gag gift! All of the friends I bought them for (I included them with each of their christmas gifts!) thought they were hilarious. -Good size, I thought they would be smaller from the picture -They work! Cons: -Would be better without keychain, adds bulk and I don't think anyone is going to put this on their keyring! hahaha -A... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bigdjo on 11/11/2011

Pros: they are very funny to use against ur friends as a practical joke. they feel kinda sticky and thaths makes the gross effect 3x better they can shoot the fluid very far if u squeeze them hard :) Cons: too bad u cannot pick the colors u want. they smell weird like over date plastic or sumthing i cant realy discribe the smell OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

Pros: - Small and compact and doesn't weigh your key chain down or make it more bulky like some other novelty items. - Great value for money as is normal with Deal Extreme - Great prank to play on friends - As you're given three with the order you can give some to your friends as well to use Cons: - It can only hold a small capacity of water al... Read more

0 0
  • posted by underscore on 09/22/2008

Pros: - Fun little novelty item - you get 3 so you can share the love, so to speak - they're soft and squishy which adds to the grossness Cons: - wouldn't want to use it as a keychain, it'd break off easily - you don't get to choose what colours you get. This means you might get crappy colours (like I did) - they smell pretty bad, like cheap pl... Read more

0 0
  • WOW
    posted by krazyrat on 08/06/2008

Pros: This item is one of the best things I have bought on DX, I recieved 3 (2 flesh and a green one) I gave 2 of them away (the flesh ones) and people just love them. The rubber that these are made out of just top it all off, there soooo squishy to the touch. Cons: What could be the con of there, they are exactly as stated. yes the balls could... Read more

0 0
  • posted by holyone2 on 08/06/2008

Pros: Fantastic prank, this item is hilarious to give to your friends, and cheap enough to give to all of them! The material is far squidgier that you would expect from the picture, it is almost like Jelly, very desturbing to the touch ;) Cons: It only barely squirts water, by squeezing them under water and releasing it you can fill it up. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Glowjob on 04/03/2008

Pros: The first thing I noticed with these is that they are made with a softer silicon like rubber and feel well.... use your imagination. They are super funny especially if you stick em to your friends bag when they aren't looking! Cons: Balls could be bigger to hold more "liquid", and recieved a funky green color. I got one "fl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ExecutoR on 01/25/2008

Pros: Its bigger then it looks. Cons: Its not werry good at spraying water. OtherThoughts: Perfect for sneeking up on your friends with. Bottomline: Hillarious item. Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections