Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by50001000 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is useful especially for kids. The LED light is really bright, which can see clearly inside the ears. Three choices of picks. There is a storage space for the picks - convenient design, so no picks are likely to be lost when they are not is use. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduarte07 on 12/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very practical product to aid removal of wax deeper into the ear. The product lights well the place to be clean. Its use, makes cleaning faster, especially when it comes to cleaning of ears of children. Cons:There are no cons for this product. The delivery was not so quic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build material is not so good, but the color give some charm too. The light is strong and the size makes it very handy just anywhere. They are also very cheap.. Totally worth it, even better in my case because in my country there won't be such flashlights for this p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystinkolicios on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:LED is very bright. It is quite sturdy for a little ear pick made of plastic parts. Price is not bad especially since we get 3 little adapters with each purchased. I bought 2. It is very good even in bright places. There is no more need for me to have to hold a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylizbeth374 on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it says it does. Light is very bright. It is supposed to have 2 interchangeable tips. Cons:Tips are kind of flimsy, it may break if dropped. The packaging was kind of cheap. I ordered two of these and one of the tips was missing from one of the packages. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byD00zers on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very handy little tool for checking family members' ears, especially children, but make sure you have a steady hand and the person doesn't move. Excellent light source for looking into a small place. Good storage compartment in the handle for the extra accesso... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfishcop on 11/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:bought as a gag, and the friends used it. It has a bright blue glow, almost like a light sabre for the ear. if only I had a person to scrape my ears. It could work great on a pet's ear. Cons:there are a few different styles on DX so look at all of the options. some are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparkrow on 11/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing really works well. Sure beats having the person lie under a light or using another flashlight. It lights all around the tip as you pick someone else's ear. Cons:The clear tip doesn't show the earwax as well as the other colored earpicks. The build quality is on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkyWalker99 on 06/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am looking for this kind of ear pick for a while. I served my wife and kids from time to time use old style ear pick and have to turn on lamp light and have to get a good angle to let light in check the status inside the ears. Now this thing needn't such effor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 05/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price. Useful for parents, etc. who pick children's ears and have a hard time seeing. Has interchangeable picks(tweezer, small, large) for scratching or picking out different types of earwax. Light is very easy to use and does not need to be held onto. Stable... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections