DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Silver Super Bright Red Card Laser with LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobertisawesome on 04/25/2011

-the led was bright -the design was cool looking -it came in packaging so it would not brake in the mail -the laser was okay it was about 1-5mw -it had a good price -it was on a card -it broke when i opened up the battery compartment -the batterys are hard to find -i only had it for 2 days and then it broke -the Build Quality was not good because it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsaari on 05/11/2010

The laser pointer looks nice and the price is good. When it is working the leds are bright and the laser is good and focused. The biggest problem comes with the build quality. My biggest concern was with the buttons, which seemed to work only occasionally. I have to push them a couple of times before I can find a spot that actually turns the lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonier on 02/23/2009

This is a good product. The laser is very strong and the LED Flashlight is also very bright. The design is clean and the quality of the material seems very good. None really. As one of the reviewers said, it is missing some kind of a chain hole or Key ring. This will make it truly useful as a pocket item or as an attachment to the car keys. A very nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagnat on 08/24/2008

The quality of the laser is very good for the price so is the distance. the led is a bit weak but it still do the job the shape of it is really good and cool it looks very strong it doesn't have a real con, but It doesn't have a keychain! and its very hard to open the battery place! it would be very good if they will add this a keychain! i think everyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterLi on 07/31/2008

- Nice packaging, though mine came somewhat battered (the packaging, the card was OK). This is not uncommon for DX goods shipped in an envelope. - The combination of silver and black looks rather nice. - Two bright white LEDs. - The red laser dot is clearly visible; useful for pointing at things. - Comes with batteries. - Requires a firm press to activate ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections