DX » Community » Reviews » Remembering Steve Jobs Cute Resin Statue Figure Toy - Glasses Style
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagopfm on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cool statue. Very nice material, nice painting and come with two diferente hands, one with a black iPhone and one with a white one that you can change. Cons:It didnt come with glasses and its not that well finished, it could be better for the price. I was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejandre on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really looks like Steve Jobs, unusual product in this place, i really liked it Cons:It seems they send me a used one, because it was already attached to the base, and someone superglued the base to the figure, the package was terrible, not like the one i´ve seen i... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRaphaGarcia on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The toy is perfect! His glasses, his clothes, the apple "remembering Steve" base, the iPhone (black and white) in his hand. Cons:The toy is perfect, but mine came with his fingers broken. I don't know if it was a shipping problem or what. But the broke... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadibg1992 on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice statue of Steve Jobs 1955-2011, very fine handmade workmanship can not be broken easily if not rushed. Very well packaged product. It is to make ecstasy gift for someone who is a fan of Steve Jobs or APPLE. It may very beautiful rooms of the Bureau a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections