DX » Community » Reviews » Remembering Steve Jobs Cute Resin Statue Figure Toy - Glasses Style
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagopfm on 04/08/2013

Very cool statue. Very nice material, nice painting and come with two diferente hands, one with a black iPhone and one with a white one that you can change. It didnt come with glasses and its not that well finished, it could be better for the price. I was expecting more. The arm dont fix that well i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlejandre on 01/10/2013

It really looks like Steve Jobs, unusual product in this place, i really liked it It seems they send me a used one, because it was already attached to the base, and someone superglued the base to the figure, the package was terrible, not like the one i´ve seen in the other users pics, this was only ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRaphaGarcia on 07/24/2012

The toy is perfect! His glasses, his clothes, the apple "remembering Steve" base, the iPhone (black and white) in his hand. The toy is perfect, but mine came with his fingers broken. I don't know if it was a shipping problem or what. But the broken fingers didn't came in the package, so, I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadibg1992 on 03/15/2012

Very nice statue of Steve Jobs 1955-2011, very fine handmade workmanship can not be broken easily if not rushed. Very well packaged product. It is to make ecstasy gift for someone who is a fan of Steve Jobs or APPLE. It may very beautiful rooms of the Bureau at home or at work or just the section. Little ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections