DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 125-Lumen Zoom Convex Lens Osram White LED Flashlight w/ Strap (3 x AAA / 1 x 14500)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDimbit1 on 05/30/2014

A very bright torch, the focus function is really useful. You can adjust the diameter of the illuminated area form wide to very fine. In the near fine setting you can see an amazing distance away. You adjust the zoom by sliding the lens housing forward and back. None I can find The illuminated area has a very defined edge. It doesn't splash light around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysukica on 05/11/2013

For me very good zoom operation, small (fits into pocket easy). Normal price. Very good for walking the dog in the night. You are not afraid to use it becouse it it cheap. Very, very ugly built quality, you can see from far that this is low price flash light. For this money it could be better. I could be a little more brighter. Nice present for people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabarin on 11/06/2012

This flashlight is very small-sized. It uses 3 AAA battery with adapter (in stock) and this is very good. I can buy AAA battery anywhere in country, and 18650 are hard to find. Besides 18650-3xAAA adapter you'll get hand strap and head mount, both are very usefull. Actually, when my mom saw this flashlight, she just took it away from me, so this extra ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections