DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI & USB Adapter for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 4/4S/Ipod Touch 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
Nicely packed adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosVallen on 11/12/2014

Never I had any complains with buying at DealExtreme: it is a surprising and varying Emarket with quality Read more

Impression:Nicely packed adapter;

0 0 0

• posted bySutima on 09/08/2013

The price is attractive. It can work fine with my NEW IPAD when I connected to TV via HDMI. HDMI port fits properly with HDMI cable. There is a problem when I use this HDMI adapter with Gold Plated Apple 30pin Female to iPhone 8pin Lighting Male Adapter(SKU 216098) to project from IPAD MINI to TV. No ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

Very good product, worth the price. I used in my Ipad to watch movies in my TV, and I could do it without problems, no interferences. pt-br Produto muito bom, vale o preço. Usei no meu ipad para assistir filmes do ipad na TV, e pude fazer isso sem problemas, sem interferencias. No cons, maybe the ... Read more

The item The Item

0 0 0

• posted byBeeGod on 06/05/2013

* Easy to use, just plug on TV and iPad and you're done * Good build * Great price(an official one that does the same thing is kinda 50 dollars) * The switcher to USB and TV seems a bit weak, and I dunno the utility to keep changing functionalities. If it was something automatic would be better * Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byealogar on 04/29/2013

I still haven't checked if it works well or not but this doesn't mean that it work bad. The connector is easy to use and you have a great benefit because of the price. The official connector costs about 60 bucks wich is 3 times the price of this. The adapter is very usefull anyway After 2 times moving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnCalistro on 03/20/2013

- Cheap, you cannot find anything else with the same price who do the same; - Easy to use, plug the cable, put your TV on HDMI and that's it, works. - Switch USB/HDMI needs better quality, I'm afraid is gona break at any time. - Will be awesome if had an energy source to charge the iOS device at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDterenzzo on 02/18/2013

Cheap and works, also charge my phone battery. Video and audio works flawless, just plug in. Good quality material. It's 3x cheaper than original gadget from Apple and do the same thing. Do what it's supposed to do. I will recommend it to everyone. No complains after all. Didn't work at first time, maybe ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypelasky on 02/12/2013

It´s really easy to use, just plug on the iPod or iPad and plug the HDMI cable to your Tv. It let´s you switch between HDMI cable or USB cale so you can conect so many different devices on your iPad The quality is not as good as the Apple official one but for the Apple official one you have ... Read more

Easy to use

0 0 0

• posted byjmoportugal on 01/28/2013

It's Easy to use, the material has the quality expected Not had any problems in using it. tested with keyboards and also worked. easy to use hdmi works some KB also work cheap Not all the keyboards will work, must see if your will work with this. Some movies will not be full screen but thats a problem ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytckhor on 01/26/2013

Works as advertised. Plays youtube and other apps on tv via my ipad. With sketch app I can make a presentation to a small meeting. mini-HDMI connected to my cheap android tablet works as well. Build is presentable. Doesn't scratch easily. Price is cheap compared to a genuine Apple product. Having a mini-... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections