DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Mini LCD Projection Clock (2xAG13 Battery)
  • 5 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byred814 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. Chrystal clear at a short distance (about fifteen feet or four and a half meters) in the dark. Setting the clock takes two hands. Using the date feature is as simple as tipping you thumb back and pushing the mode button. Cons:It's is weak bey... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedr0x on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really diferent thing to show for your friend Good Price Easy to care around The baterry take a good time to run out Cons:It take me a long time to discovery how to set the clock . The button to use to set up the clock is pretty fragile. You will need a dark place an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorrb on 09/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Good to use at night when you are sleeping without turn on the light. + Strong light. + Price. Anyway I have seen another similar product with same price but better quality. I have bought this clock because it was a clearence product. + Simple to use. Just turn on the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymadhatter69 on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:some what cheap , and have red light ,come with battry's, Very nice idea . Cons:very confusing time change , the led light is not high so the qualty of projection is low . the casing is very low qualty . the package is low qualty as well . its little big for your avrage k... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRamon18 on 09/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a very nice product. My sister likes it very much. I need to reorder it a couple times i think :D The price is superb for this quality! It's just outstanding how they came sell this for this price. DX for live! Cons:Build quality can be better. Setting the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byporathos on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a very cheap product. Work fine, and can be so usefull. It´s very portable. I never see this product in anywhere and my friends want to buy it right now, because its a pretty product to gift for a very cheap price. Cons:the battery is no good and the hour comes on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowspeeder on 11/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Yes it is a cheap product to buy just to have fun. It does light up (see cons below) when you press the button. Btw, mine came in silver/yellow instead of the silver/black one as shown in the photos. Cons:It is made of cheap plastic quality, hence the light weight. The ke... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypijuxa on 02/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very small very handy very cheap Cons:the hour comes only in AM/PM OtherThoughts: Bottomline:as I said the hour has to be in AM/PM, and here in europe we use 24hours, but anyway, that is not a big problem, it also shows the date, but I never use that, This product is ju... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTomtom887754 on 03/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's cheap & well made enougth for the price. During the days, the beam is visible on a short distance, much more in the dark. Bright enougth to be used as a small emergency flashlight (if you got nuthin' else)... Packaging is correct too Cons:Could be a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChain on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's an abnormal clock that I've met before. If in the dark can use it so far to anywhere you like. No one in my home town seen it before. Good at all to me Price, Quality, Useful. Cons:Beware in the front have the Len (I think plastic) don't miss it because if... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections