DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Mini LCD Projection Clock (2xAG13 Battery)
  • 5 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good item for the price, excellent FAST delivery.

posted by badwolf on 05/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Works exactly as advertised, does exactly what I had expected, bright enough to work in the dark for those of us who don't have a watch or a watch with decent illumination.
    Delivery was much faster than I had expected, 7 - 10 working days, I received it in 5 days.

Cons:

Batteries were almost dead, it was a partial shipment but I cannot fault them for that, free shipping is more than enough to compensate for both an expected delay in shipping (Which did not occur in this instance) and partial shipments.
    The buttons are a bit difficult for us blokes with big fingers, and there is a slight skew in the output, but nothing I did not expect for the price.
    The casing is fairly flimsy, and I would doubt repair would suffice should the case break - but Im a tinkerer, I could fit the guts in something else Im sure.

OtherThoughts:

All in all a decent item, exactly as I had expected, cheap price, fast shipping, and it put at ease my worries from reading others concerns and problems. I will await the arrival of my second item, and leave more feedback on that item - aswell as the other 3 I have subsequently ordered today.

Bottomline:

Don't expect this to replace a decent illuminated clock, but it is worth it for the novelty, made with people who have small hands FOR people who have small hands, but once you set the time/date all you need is the one button to get to the point. 2 batteries, which means bulk batteries will last until the device falls to peices. Worth the purchase, considering I get sporadic payments into paypal from online surveys. ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections