DX » Community » Reviews » SMILING SHARK SS-P35 1-Mode 120LM Waterproof White LED Flashlight w/ Strap (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglobgear on 06/19/2014

This flashlight is compact and light. You can have it almost everywhere. I have this usually in my car. My friends have been impressed with this. It is also made well and the quality is good. The beam is focused enough and goes far enough if you consider the low lumens and the power of the lamp. It uses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Good size great price single function so no messing around with modes uses common easy to get batteries the torch has a flaw, as it cuts out from time to time, as a handy torch it is good to have but if need it to be reliable, perhaps spend more money on another unit, have not tested the water proof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiseleverissimo on 09/11/2013

Very compact, yet very bright flashlight. Only one mode, and that's all you will need. The material looks very hight quality and durable. The body is made of a good metal and feels like can take a few beats. The bright light has a very good reach. Only minor cons. The strap is very small. I can fit only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 09/02/2013

-Compact sized -Bright for its size -Uses 3 AAA batteries which is easy to find -1 mode, nothing fancy -Lens is made out of plastic Bought 3 flashlights to compare and test. This is my 2nd favorite. Simple and easy to operate, just on and off. Good for daily carry because small and light weight. Didn'... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bybiotoxgen on 07/23/2013

A good flashlight, high quality parts. Sits well in the hand. Made of aluminum or what that alloy. Heavy, despite the fact that is small in size. Rough surface so sits well in the hand is placed in the middle palm. With good batteries - shines very brightly! I doubt that he will stand for a long time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenkjankempers on 04/10/2013

- Good quality flashlight. - Good quality switch. - Solid body. - Small size with good light-throw and enough flood. - It uses 3 AAA batteries. - Great value for money. - Glow in the dark-switch button does not really glow - Other than that, I can not find any cons. - It is only available in black. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigliar007 on 03/25/2013

Really good waterproof LED flashlight. Power is amazing, it can have distance about 20 meters in water and many times more on ground. The aluminium body is very light and durable. It can be used in more than 3 meter under water - 8 in my cause. The black color can easy scratch, but it is no so big problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopg2000 on 03/14/2013

very bright for this little lamp. I use it most of all my flashlights. I think this is an exelent perfomance what you can get at this cheap price. To use this light in the water is also a very nice feature. I think it has en excelent build quality. no cons for me. I use always 3x eneloop AAA rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatorie on 02/14/2013

- cheap - good quality of the body - simple to use - small and suitable for the pocket;) - energy efficient - very powerful light, powered by 3x AAA batteries - it really seems to be waterproof, the first thing I did when I received it was to test it;) - does not have adjustable lens so it have only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoMeWo on 01/01/2013

It is very powerful focused the light beam allows you to illuminate objects from a distance of up to 100 meters. Powered by three AAA batteries, there is no need for expensive power sources. There are no lacks. A rare case. :) Water resistance - a very useful property for those who loves to travel, hunters ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections