DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 5mW Super Bright Red Laser with LED (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Awesome Barato Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjalal100 on 11/28/2016

The order arrived quickly. 2 small laser pointers with LED. The cat loves the laser, she went crazy for it. Laser is strong red dot with 1cm glow around. LED is bright white, covers large area. pictures; Amy the cat Laser + LED (with UK 10 pence for size) Pros: Small and light, good for a key Non... Read more

For the cat For the cat

Impression:Useful,Happy with purchase;

0 0 0

• posted by10482622 on 09/25/2016

It is very good and useful for me and my cat :) Batteries are included so I no need to purchase and it are separated. I have a lot of fun with this product. Loved it.

Impression:good,Awesome,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byrosgart on 09/05/2016

nice toy to play with the dog. my dog loves to play with the beam of light.

0 0 0

• posted byalsoleo on 08/08/2016

excelente produto, lazer bem feito e a lanterna e bem clara e forte !

0 0 1

• posted byPagasite on 08/02/2016

I loved that. The Lghts works very good. This MVP procdut is awesome, I recieved very fast. I´ll purchase more itens the price is so lower.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byJunaid109 on 08/01/2016

This is an awesome set of lasers with decent quality and price cant be beaten. My cat loves the laser and goes crazy chasing it ! I still have it from over a year and works fine!

Impression:Awesome,Fun,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkkL on 01/18/2016

You get two laser pointers in this package, which works out to about 1€ each. The batteries are outside the pointer itself, in the package. Great price for endless fun and pointing at things. So far I haven't used it to play with a dog or cat, but look forward to. The dot is approximately an inch... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byErezflash on 11/18/2015

Pros , works excellent. The batteries are sepertaded at the first use by a plastic cover so it wasn't wasted while it's in the package. Love it.

0 0 1

• posted bywesaam on 10/15/2015

Pros: Small, can be used as a keychan. Spot of around 3 mm at 1 m distance. Cons: batteries are quickly discharged. Bought to play with the cat. She adores it!

Impression:Barato,Calidad,Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byLianeDeal on 10/01/2015

Pros: small price, small size, light weight, batteries included, crazy cat Cons: you'll waste your time playing with your cat instead of doing something useful

0 0 1

DX Everywhere