DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 5mW Super Bright Red Laser with LED (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKixxx1 on 06/06/2014

Batteries are included; no need to buy own batteries. Laser is bright, spot is visible in room lighting conditions. The LED flashlight is also pretty bright, not sure how much battery drain it produces though. Cats play with it pretty damn good :) Two-pack: buy two items, get four pointers and four flashlights.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrisola on 03/23/2014

great reach, good light. pretty much does what is specified. my cat went nuts trying to grab it. you must hold the button for it to work, so several seconds of use will be tiring in your fingers doesn't have extra battery or rechargeable ones, but that is ok for the price. if you are buying this, get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydunkelh8 on 01/18/2014

It is a nice small laser pointer, which is useful if you want to hold a powerpoint presentation or simply to play with your cats (this is what I have been doing). The red light is bright and easy to see. It also includes a flashlight, which might be useful to have. It is definitely cheaply built. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoffdog on 01/10/2014

It's cheap. And small. And you get two of it. The laser is quite strong, at least in the category what you can except from such a gadget. Which is the most important, my cat loves it. Since it arrived and I played with him, as soon as he hears the keychain of the light in my pocket, he comes to me and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXarator on 12/31/2013

Very easy too use. I´ve used alot too play with the cats. Very bright dot for this price. Uses AG3 batteries which are cheap and easy too get. Hard too get the batteries out of the laser pointer. The quality of the keyring isn´t that good, i´ve lost the pointer from the keyring a few times.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapeepa on 12/16/2013

-Very strong. -Works well by day. -Can go very far. -Light also works very good, shines bright. -Easy to use with two different buttons. -Really fun to get your cat all crazy. None so far, but i've only got it one week. It would be nice if it was possible to order them in different beams. Or make a black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywtarr on 12/05/2013

Two lasers+led pointers plus their batteries for less than 2 euros! Can't beat that. The laser is not much powerful which makes it usable in meetings or in presence of kids. The fact that it comes two at once allows you to keep one for you and offer the remaining one. Small enough to forget in your pocket.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVerlengsnoer on 12/04/2013

This laser pointer is very fun for your cats!, they really like them, the red dot of the laser pointer is really bright. the led flashligt is also very bright for a single led, The battery life is a little short, but thats not a problem the battery''s are not expensive, when you order this, you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygumenjak on 11/27/2013

Very nice little laser. It fits in your pocket well. Build quality is excelent for the price. Nice thing to annoy your cat :D Laser is visible from a long distance, and it is very bright. Second light is very usefull to. Best thing is you get 2 lasers for less than 2 euros. No cons so far. Excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIngPiloNET on 09/07/2013

Cheap and functional. Nice quality and works fine. The red laser reach a long distance. The packaging is OK, the time of arrival was fine without delay. Price cannot be better for 2 pieces. The light is enough stronge for check or find something in the drakness. The external material looks stronge and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections