DX » Community » Reviews » Kingmax 4GB SDHC TF Card (Class 6)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydem3n on 02/10/2010

perfect for use with ds carts and some phones. good price, good quality, no problems with it so far. guess the speed could be faster ie. a higher class. got this for a ds cart and a couple of games have loading time issues because of this but its still a very rare problem. none for the price its a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaker on 10/09/2009

- Good and fast microSD - Sharp priced None All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields aded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarimarimari on 07/29/2009

Card works properly, the packaging says it's a class 6 but it's not that fast. The SD adapter build quality isn't good, the microSD gets stuck inside sometimes. Arrived in a perfect Kingmax packaging, not cheap looking. When I first tested the card, i noticed that about 300mb memory was already used.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevildsr on 07/28/2009

Tiene una excelente presentacion, un gran empaque que deja todo en su lugar para que no se mueva nada dentro del mismo, el adaptador sirve para aparatos como camaras fotograficas y otros equipos que necesitan memorias tipo Sd. Ninguno encontrado hasta el momento. No es una marca conocida en mi pais, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaCrab on 07/17/2009

*omg this thing is so fast! title says class 4 but you actually get class 6! *very cheap, cheaper than any store here in Australia *very good quality *SD card adapter works fine but looks a little cheap *comes in a nice plastic blister, looks like a expensive product Well first i got one, it came broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycantelpoe on 07/14/2009

Very cheap Large space Good speed Simple packaging Shipped fast Adapter is horrible quality My card already had a file on it! This microSD is a very good deal, you just can't beat the price. However, i stuck it into the adapter and tried to pull it out to test the build quality and viola, it gets stuck.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMAlbert on 06/12/2009

Price is excellent. Building is ok, not fantastic. One reviewer found this card fast. I find it very slow compare to what I use with my digital cameras. Even deleting is slow. For THIS price, I can live with that! But for usage I have for it (in a DSTT Card), it is ok. I wouldn't use it with digital ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybegee08 on 06/01/2009

I got two of these for my kid's DSTT's and they work very well with them. The DSTT recognises them as SDHC and shows a little logo to let you know. They came in genuine Kingmax packaging along with a Kingmax SD adapter each. No real cons with these. They are slightly more expensive than the other 4GbSDHC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChris82 on 05/29/2009

The card is extremely fast, I was surprised by the speed considering the brand and the price. I measured the speed using ATTO Disk Benchmark (8MB block size, 256 MB written). Read Speed is 19.6 MB/s and write speed is 10.92 MB. I was in fact able to copy a 300 MB file to the card in less than 30 seconds.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPalma2 on 05/28/2009

Good quality, can be use in lots of devices like cameras, cellphones, R4 Cards (or similars) music players. It came whith an adaptor for special devices. The price its the only cons that I can thing right now, its a little bit expensive but its normal because of the changes that this kind of products ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections