DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P 1.4V HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable with Gold Plated Connectors (140cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDGery00 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is well build. The Connectors seems to be solid. there is no gap and stay solid when inserted in the HDMI or mini HDMI slot . Nothing more to say. I use it with my asus transformer android tablet on the HDMi tv out and all is ok. The picture is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartson on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is robust and the quality is good. This cable is cheap in relation to an extra adapter on a normal HDMI cable. Cons:There is no manual present for the mini HDMI usage. OtherThoughts:The HDMI cable has a good value for money. Most of these cables will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCunoInge on 05/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks good, build quility seems good. The cable looks way more expensive then it costs. You don't need an adapter from mini HDMI to HDMI.. This cabel is already the adapter!! Cons:Cable is a bit stiff OtherThoughts:I use the cable for a Fuji HS20EXR photo camera... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections