DX » Community » Reviews » 1" LCD Portable Fashion Music Speaker Player with FM/Line In/USB/SD - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulddhs on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, loud sound, easy to use. Saves songs where you left off after turning off the device. Has micro and 2.0 usb ports, aux, SD Card slot, headphone jack. usb >micro usb & aux cable (included) Changing language: After powering ON device. press m/ok butto... Read more

main manu language setting menu language select system setting language chose language ports battery
    0 0
  • posted bylegacyqc on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound quality. Many options to listen music. good battery, can play music for many hours non-stop. Works great whit 16g sd card. good FM reception. Cons:comes with chinese language as preset, have to find how to switch to english. Cannot charge and use the aux lin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheDuck279 on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:light weight, easy to use, sounds very good, charges fast. i use it in my car and with people i train outdoors. Cons:the accompanying booklet does not give a very in-depth description and the way to operate it. If you play with it a little you will learn how to use it f... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynugged on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great BASS (yes, imagine, in that small box!!!) - Fantastic frequency range - very real clear sound - long worktime - upgradeable firmware! Cons:none OtherThoughts:if you looking for small (yep, SMALL) useful radio, mp3 and line-in amplifier for your iphone/... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections